LOR question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mcat513

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Just call the school to see what they accept. It really depends on what the classes he's teaching are about. There are definitely EXSS classes with a science core to them.

Also, kinda off @gonnif 's post...I thought I'd share an anecdotal story I heard from a physiatrist about a pre-med student at an interview who started talking about how psychology wasn't a "real" science. He didn't get in.

honestly like gonnif suggested, I just compiled my list and then went to each school's website and jotted their requirements down. The MSAR does the same but the website has it more thoroughly explained. Whichever school that required some letter type I couldn't get, I just took it out of my list since I am now unable to access further people for Lors.

Just call the school to see what they accept. It really depends on what the classes he's teaching are about. There are definitely EXSS classes with a science core to them.

Also, kinda off @gonnif 's post...I thought I'd share an anecdotal story I heard from a physiatrist about a pre-med student at an interview who started talking about how psychology wasn't a "real" science. He didn't get in.
you'd be surprised that many professionals (high ranked) still don't...weirdly enough. I disagree though and miss having to take more psych classes.