LOR Sending

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrZ123

DAT: AA/TS/PAT 21/22/21
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I searched for this and could not find an answer in any posts.

My LORs just arrived at AADSAS a few days ago. Will they be sent in the same mailing as my application, which was submitted July 25th? Or are they sent out in the next mailing after they arrive? Or 1-2 weeks after my application is sent?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

MrZ123 said:
Hey, I searched for this and could not find an answer in any posts.

My LORs just arrived at AADSAS a few days ago. Will they be sent in the same mailing as my application, which was submitted July 25th? Or are they sent out in the next mailing after they arrive? Or 1-2 weeks after my application is sent?

Thanks

Your application is just going to sit around after the AADSAS verify your GPA for about 4-6 weeks. I am certain that your LORs will be mailed out with the rest you application.

The 1-2 week rule is for LORs arriving after your application is sent out by AADSAS. If your application has not been sent then typically they send them with the rest of the application.

However, there was thread where someone suggested everything was at AADSAS at the same time before the application was mailed but for some reason the LORs were sent seperately. No one seemed to know why this happened.