Love/hate relationship with Jordan and John?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JohnUC33

A Stinkin Conservative
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is kinda a light-hearted topic.

Has anybody else developed a love/hate relationship with Jordan and John of EK Audio Osmosis? I absolutely love their CD's, but I have listened to them so much that I almost puke when I hear their voices now :D . They are hands down the best at preparing someone for the MCAT. I just have listened to them so much now that I can't wait until I can put those CD's away. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

JohnUC33 said:
This is kinda a light-hearted topic.

Has anybody else developed a love/hate relationship with Jordan and John of EK Audio Osmosis? I absolutely love their CD's, but I have listened to them so much that I almost puke when I hear their voices now :D . They are hands down the best at preparing someone for the MCAT. I just have listened to them so much now that I can't wait until I can put those CD's away. ;)

Their joke about the Fungus picnic.... man... During the microbiology lecture.... Too much.... Can't take it anymore... Too much!!! :rolleyes:

I don't know, the bathroom humor is pretty lame. I'm taking "ideal gases" and things like that. And the sound effects like the really loud sirens when you have earphones on and are listening to it in a quiet place, then it gets really loud and scares you?

It's a good method to prepare. But I don't think I'll miss them.

And I think it's "Jon," not "John." :p

mustangsally65 said:
I don't know, the bathroom humor is pretty lame. I'm taking "ideal gases" and things like that. And the sound effects like the really loud sirens when you have earphones on and are listening to it in a quiet place, then it gets really loud and scares you?

It's a good method to prepare. But I don't think I'll miss them.

And I think it's "Jon," not "John." :p

Some of the sounds get obnoxious for sure, but i think that is an artifact of listening to the damn cd's too many times. Oh well We only have to listen to them for another week!!! woohoo!

Members don't see this ad :)
Overall, I find them decent. Some of them are funny as hell. Some aren't really funny at all. The worst, though, is when they are not so funny ones that drag on far too long. Like that one with HAL 9000... it's half the track.

"you killed my dog!"

"audio osmosis hungarian goulash"

"'why would fungus undergo sexual reproduction?' 'because it's fun?'"

*sigh* i listend to EKAO 5 months ago, and i can still hear their annoying voices in my head, clear as a bell :rolleyes: