M47.817 beyond RF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lobelsteve

Staff member
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
http://www.painweek.org/news_posts/...-that-contribute-to-spine-osteoarthritis.html

If we go where 101n says and ipm changes. Here is a potential line of therapy for facet arthropathy. But no time soon.

I have already answered 101N nonsense about "evidence" in another post.

Let the comparisons for "evidence" begin. Guys like 101N want some esoteric extreme "level 1" evidence proven by authors such as "chou" who are hostile towards any inteventions as the only level of evidence for "proof". 101N demands this level of "evidence" exclusively for IPM while ignoring the lack of this level of "evidence" in ANY medical specialty, particularly the biggest cost drivers.

Members don't see this ad :)

Let the comparisons for "evidence" begin. Guys like 101N want some esoteric extreme "level 1" evidence proven by authors such as "chou" who are hostile towards any inteventions as the only level of evidence for "proof". 101N demands this level of "evidence" exclusively for IPM while ignoring the lack of this level of "evidence" in ANY medical specialty, particularly the biggest cost drivers.

Just because the senior members have their differences, does not justify you being so harsh and mean. I agree and disagree with many things on this forum, but I wouldn't be so abrasive. You are very passionate about IPM and that perfectly fine and really excellent, just consider being less on the attack.

Reactions: 1 user
Just because the senior members have their differences, does not justify you being so harsh and mean. I agree and disagree with many things on this forum, but I wouldn't be so abrasive. You are very passionate about IPM and that perfectly fine and really excellent, just consider being less on the attack.

I enjoy exposing nonsensical standards of "evidence" due to the fact it is so easy to do so. I mean its like child's play to be honest.

I will use less adjectives in the future and stick with the facts more if others do so as well. Its hard to not point out the blatant hypocrisy of his positions, particularly when he won't offer RCTs for anything he is offering as alternatives.

I will attempt to elevate the discourse and avoid adjectives in the future that might cause people to get "triggered".

Deal?

(scratching my fat hairy belly) I like the way you talk boy. You got pretty lips on ya