M4s - how are you feeling?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I can't see myself doing any other specialty and enjoying it so I'm hanging my hat on that and will simply hope for the best going forward.

You better hope you mean that, and not just giving it lip service. You truly have to love your specialty. The only way this is true if you take the salary component as a positive away from it. I know I love Dermatology, but that's bc I'm an Immunology/Cell Biology Nerd and working with children (hence wanting to do Pediatric Derm - which is quite low paying due to not having many procedures). I'd do Derm even if it paid on par with FP.

That being said, I believe Anesthesiologists deserve every bit of their pay. It's a very stressful field and on top of that you have to watch over two-bit CRNAs.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats to everyone who matched! If you don't already know where you're going (way to go, NRMP), hopefully you're happy with the result tomorrow! =D

ok.. people.. the match is over..congrats to those people.. is it still illegal to say which programs had openings for the soap??

What are the specific programs? I believe there are 10 PGY-1 unfilled programs from the match summary data.