"Manbun/Top-knot" Hairstyle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Looks like the coast is far less conservative than here in the midwest. I can't recall any man buns in our first year class. So, OP, your mileage may vary.

oh Lawd, on the a certain coast at least some places I know anything goes, it's a ****ing free for all

both arm tat sleeves, neck tats, stretched wide ears with bone, facial piercings, dreadlocks, blue hair
all in the clinical sphere and at any level

so it's all culture really

where I'm thinking they would LAUGH at the idea of a "man-bun" being anything. It would just be normal.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
oh Lawd, on the a certain coast at least some places I know anything goes, it's a ****ing free for all

both arm tat sleeves, neck tats, stretched wide ears with bone, facial piercings, dreadlocks, blue hair
all in the clinical sphere and at any level

so it's all culture really

where I'm thinking they would LAUGH at the idea of a "man-bun" being anything. It would just be normal.

Oh you mean Seattle?

Reactions: 1 user
If your hairstyle looks like something like this, it`s ok:)
3-twist-in-bun.jpg

therighthairstyles.com

The man-bun's OK. The face is fine ;):oops:
As has been noted, it's the face that makes the man bun work.

Reactions: 1 users
Reactions: 4 users
Next week's thread in preallo:
So hey guys I was checking out this chick's legs and then he turned around and had a mustache should I update schools about this

that makes for a great overcoming a personal challenge essay topic!!

For whatever it is worth, 3 of my friends have man buns and 2 of them just matched to their 1st and 2nd choice residencies and the other one is starting at a DO school this month.

So basically one of your three friends is unattractive.

Reactions: 1 users
In a decade all 3 will cringe at the sight photos of themselves from this era.

True, though there are probably plenty of attendings right now who applied with mullets and enormous bears and the like.

True, though there are probably plenty of attendings right now who applied with mullets and enormous bears and the like.
I wanna meet the attending who applied with an enormous bear. That has to be quite a story.