Maryland Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Ya did you just see on the portal or get an email? I don’t see new ppl joining the fb group today
Both.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone contacted the school yet about their current status? Judging from last year's thread, if we are not accepted yet at this time, most likely we'll receive a waitlist status in a few days. Either that, or they will keep us in the dark until May...

Is the class full yet? I think I saw someone say they were interviewing until April

any suggestions on who to send a letter of intent to? The Dean of admissions or the admissions email they gave us?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I got an
Did you get an email? I haven’t gotten anything yet and my portal still says invited for interview. I hope this doesn’t mean rejection...
email 9:12 am I interviewed February 23rd :)

I got an

email 9:12 am I interviewed February 23rd :)
According to the 2024 thread, it was either you were waitlisted, or were stuck with nothing (and then silently rejected). Being notified a waitlist seems to put you in a better position than silence

Those who got waitlisted, do you mind sharing your stats? God! This situation is stressful :(

Waitlisted and got the confirmation letter today
At what time did you get the email today?

After contacting a few people, it seems that if you don't get a waitlist, you are considered rejected :( Kinda stings, I thought this school was my most laid back and best interview

After contacting a few people, it seems that if you don't get a waitlist, you are considered rejected :( Kinda stings, I thought this school was my most laid back and best interview
Same, I though my interview went really well so wasn’t expecting this

Same, I though my interview went really well so wasn’t expecting this

Same here...
If they are sending out a waitlist, does that mean the class is currently full ?

Did anyone who sent LOI receive email back from admission ?

not true someone in 2024 didn't hear back while others were getting waitlisted and ended up getting in w/o ever being on the waitlist
I noticed that. I really hope there is still hope for me :/ the recent email said the class is full, with a few being chosen for a waitlist. Somehow, that person in the 2024 thread skipped the waitlist straight into admittance. I feel like they were the exception, not the standard of getting on the waitlist and being accepted... which I'm curious on how that happened

I did it, just said thank you for your interest in Maryland.
I got the same message as well. I got no response when I sent them my thank you emails to be sent to my interviewers. I sent them a small update email and the response was a quick "Thank you for the update." I hope our messages do in fact go somewhere lol

I got the same message as well. I got no response when I sent them my thank you emails to be sent to my interviewers. I sent them a small update email and the response was a quick "Thank you for the update." I hope our messages do in fact go somewhere lol
Lol same thing happened to me. No response to thank you notes but ya hopefully these letters are actually going somewhere

Rejected with interview via email. Says "none" on portal now instead of invited for interview.

Out of every school I applied to, I'm too scared to email them back for feedback on how to improve my application lol

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
Rejected with interview, never waitlisted.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone know how many people got off the waitlist last year and when?

Anyone hear anything? Noticed a few people joined their fb group in the last week or so but the fb group has 253 people so idk how accurate it is lol

Is it weird there has been no waitlist movement (as far as I know) when there was some last year before June? :^(

has anyone gotten an interview from past cycle with a DAT subsection score of 17? I am a reapplicant trying to finalizing my school list. On the website, Maryland seems does not have a DAT cut off but on the Facebook group someone posted about it having cut off of 18. I contacted the school for the past week but so far I haven't been able to get an answer.

has anyone gotten an interview from past cycle with a DAT subsection score of 17? I am a reapplicant trying to finalizing my school list. On the website, Maryland seems does not have a DAT cut off but on the Facebook group someone posted about it having cut off of 18. I contacted the school for the past week but so far I haven't been able to get an answer.
Yes I have

Did anyone who received interview invite last year applied this year and received an interview invite? How likely it is to get an interview invite again if you were invited last cycle?