UNLV Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Do you know when they typically put people on the waitlist?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
You're invited to my new group 'UNLV SDM 28’' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Reactions: 1 user
Is anyone else ghosted from this school without interview?

Reactions: 1 user
Ghosted from the school with an interview.

So, you had interview and no update about waiting list, rejection whatsoever through email nor aadsas status? I wonder if they even have concept of waiting list.

So, you had interview and no update about waiting list, rejection whatsoever through email nor aadsas status? I wonder if they even have concept of waiting list.
was about to say same but just got the acceptance call at 4pm pst!!

Reactions: 2 users
I was wondering if anyone else also got the information session for Feb 9th?! Do you guys thinks there’s still a chance to get in after this ?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was wondering if anyone else also got the information session for Feb 9th?! Do you guys thinks there’s still a chance to get in after this ?
the school wouldn't spend the time and money if they were not looking to make sure they have enough good candidates for their class...

Reactions: 1 users
the school wouldn't spend the time and money if they were not looking to make sure they have enough good candidates for their class...
This actually makes me feel better thank you

declined my offer - good luck to those waiting!

Interviewed in October and didn't hear anything back on decision day and haven't been sent a waitlist invite. Anyone else in the same boat?

Interviewed in October and didn't hear anything back on decision day and haven't been sent a waitlist invite. Anyone else in the same boat?
yup, I interviewed in Oct as well, and it's been radio silence since then. No rejection, no acceptance, no email about a waitlist. I've been ghosted, and there are others on this thread in the same boat.

I was wondering if any of you got a call during the last couple weeks? Thank you.

I was wondering if any of you got a call during the last couple weeks? Thank you.
no! I did see the admission two weeks ago coming to our campus and they mentioned something about having a meeting by the end of March, so I'm hoping soon

Reactions: 2 users
I just got an email saying I was placed on the alternate list for UNLV. I’m assuming it’s the waitlist ?

I just got an email saying I was placed on the alternate list for UNLV. I’m assuming it’s the waitlist ?
Alternate and waitlist is the same thing! That is my take. If you go to your AADSAS portal it will say "Wait listed" when you look at your status for all the schools you applied to.

Alternate and waitlist is the same thing! That is my take. If you go to your AADSAS portal it will say "Wait listed" when you look at your status for all the schools you applied to.
Yes I just saw it. It wasn’t there before so I wasn’t sure but it says “waitlisted” now

Do you think the class is full now? I interviewed in Feb and it is completely silent since then. No alternate list email, no call, no update.

Do you think the class is full now? I interviewed in Feb and it is completely silent since then. No alternate list email, no call, no update.
Based on what I’ve heard from student, it not completely full but the spots are probably less than 10.

An update for everyone who is like me, interviewed and has not heard anything.
I called the SDM yesterday and they told me, "everyone that has been accepted or waitlisted has been notified."
They told me that I am "still being considered" and will be up until orientation.

So hopefully that provides some clarity for some of you who are like me!

Reactions: 3 users
An update for everyone who is like me, interviewed and has not heard anything.
I called the SDM yesterday and they told me, "everyone that has been accepted or waitlisted has been notified."
They told me that I am "still being considered" and will be up until orientation.

So hopefully that provides some clarity for some of you who are like me!
Thank you for finding that out, I’m in the same position. I’m curious if we are supposed to be working on reapplying because orientation isn’t till august (I believe) and that’s almost the time for applying to next cycle.

Thank you for finding that out, I’m in the same position. I’m curious if we are supposed to be working on reapplying because orientation isn’t till august (I believe) and that’s almost the time for applying to next cycle.
if you don't have any acceptances, you should be working on a re-application if you still want to pursue dentistry...

Got the call at 11:26 am PST 😭❤️ happiest day of my life

Reactions: 4 users