Match Prerequisites on VMCAS not letting me back in?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

riderrapidash

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, had a question about a situation I am currently stuck in. While I was doing the "match prerequisites" section on VMCAS for Western University, I entered all the coursework I wanted to match except for the science electives because I wanted to double check they would qualify. I hit save and exit and found out, but now it isn't letting me back in and I wasn't able to match the science electives because theirs just says something like, "go here to enter all of them under this category". All of the science eletives are listed on my transcripts, but I'm panicked because Western is my top school and I don't want to be ineligible. I emailed VMCAS and may email the admissions staff there, but has anyone else been able to troubleshoot this??? Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

It is unlikely anyone will have had this specific of an issue.

You should call the VMCAS help line to assist. They will be able to answer your question immediately instead of waiting for a reply back to an email.

Reactions: 1 user
It is unlikely anyone will have had this specific of an issue.

You should call the VMCAS help line to assist. They will be able to answer your question immediately instead of waiting for a reply back to an email.
Thank you, they helped me. I appreciate your response.

Reactions: 1 user