MCAT 25 and 3.7 GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RedPeppers

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I have seen students in your situation get accepted, so it's worth a shot. Do you have a connection to any of the UC pipeline projects?

As far as I'm aware, no. I went to state school for undergrad and went to UCLA for summer program for disadvantaged, first generation college students called UCLA Prep. Would this be considered a pipeline project? Also, would it look bad if I retook and scored better on the sciences even though the verbal might go down? I really want to retake because I'm worried it might look bad that I didn't attempt to do better knowing that I do better on sciences, but I'm worried that verbal might go down since practice verbal scores ranged from 5-11.

As far as I'm aware, no. I went to state school for undergrad and went to UCLA for summer program for disadvantaged, first generation college students called UCLA Prep. Would this be considered a pipeline project? Also, would it look bad if I retook and scored better on the sciences even though the verbal might go down? I really want to retake because I'm worried it might look bad that I didn't attempt to do better knowing that I do better on sciences, but I'm worried that verbal might go down since practice verbal scores ranged from 5-11.
A re-take with similar scores will not help at all. Time to start making some friends at Drew if you are in the LA area.

A re-take with similar scores will not help at all. Time to start making some friends at Drew if you are in the LA area.

Thanks for your advices, Professor. I sincerely appreciate your insights and suggestions.