mcat audio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Uzr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Any good MCAT audio resources? Books are the way to go for me but I might as well listen to some audio on the 1 hr bus rides to/from school. Can anyone recommend anything? ExamKrackers Audio Osmosis or something like that is the only one I've found so far.

Members don't see this ad.

EK AO is good for getting shortcuts or funny sayings to remember stuff. It's not good for learning new concepts. It goes so fast that if you don't already know what they are talking about, you won't get anything out of it.

Examkrackers Audio Osmosis is definitely good as a supplement for when you work out in the gym or are driving. There are some errors though (as with any large publication) so make sure you go to their website/forum and read up on them lest you learn a few wrong facts. Actually, I looked it up for you; here you go: corrections.

Another warning - their humor is extremely nerdy and some of the audio effects have been described as lame. If you don't mind that they will be a great addition to your MCAT prep :).

Last edited:
Examkrackers Audio Osmosis is definitely good as a supplement for when you work out in the gym or are driving. There are some errors though (as with any large publication) so make sure you go to their website/forum and read up on them lest you learn a few wrong facts. Actually, I looked it up for you; here you go: corrections.

Another warning - their humor is extremely nerdy and some of the audio effects have been described as lame. If you don't mind that they will be a great addition to your MCAT prep :).

^^ good to know, thanks. I <3 me some nerdy jokes and lame audio effexxx :)