MCAT is ruining my dreams.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

msw27

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not that I've ever been much of a sleeper, but MCAT is really starting to overthrow my personal thought process. Do any of you ever wake up to roll over in the middle of the night and realize that by the time you actually did roll over, you managed to recite all the steps of protein synthesis? Or some other semi-lengthy scientific process. Very disturbing. :idea:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going to start studying for it this summer but I can deffinatly picture myself doing that. Hell I've done it for my classes before.. esp when they're all stacked together.. it sucks.

Had several dreams about talking the MCAT with a pencil to big too hold.... forgetting everything I knew on test day..... finding the answers.... when I wrote in 2006.... it was terrible lol

I've been seen to flash the righthand rule in my sleep. I've woken up explaining to my roommate how to do a fourier transform..."integral of sine n pie over a f of x over..." "What are you saying? It's 10:20 and you had a quiz at ten!"

Come to think of it I've had lots of dreams about homework.

I had one dream very often in college where I registered for a class and went to a couple lectures and then forgot about the class entirely and it is the last week of school and now I remember and I am getting an F in it.

The only interesting MCAT dream I ever had was me getting to the testing center and the questions were easy, but everything was too small (the desk, the chair, the cubicle, the room itself, the computer, they gave me a tiny pencil, and a post-it note for scratch paper)