MCAT practical jokes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amoheban

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently played a trick on a few of my friends who also took the MCAT last saturday by sending them an email titled "Your Official MCAT Score Report." :laugh:

They both told me they really thought the scores were out early. :laugh:

You should all try it, it really livens up peoples' MCAT spirits. And by people I mean the person who sends the email, not the reciever.

Members don't see this ad.

Wouldn't they just look at who sent it and know it was you?

amoheban said:
I recently played a trick on a few of my friends who also took the MCAT last saturday by sending them an email titled "Your Official MCAT Score Report." :laugh:

You should all try it, it really livens up peoples' MCAT spirits. And by people I mean the person who sends the email, not the reciever.
Dude(tte), that's really mean. :thumbdown: If that's how you treat the people you like, what do you do to the ones you dislike???

Members don't see this ad :)
amoheban said:

That was just mean. I bet you almost gave them a heart attack!! :smuggrin:

gujuDoc said:
yes but that was just down right rude. there are other ways to joke around with others and that is definitely not one of them seeing that you wouldn't like it if it were the otherway around.
could be worst, could have been fake acceptance emails to people waiting to hear back from med schools after they interviewed or people on waiting lists. THAT would be cruel. :laugh:
----------------------------
Dear John Doe,

On behalf of the faculty and students of the University of Someplace Someplace School of Medicine it is my pleasure to inform you that the admissions committee has recently voted to offer you a position in our 2007 entering class. Your formal acceptance letter will arrive in the mail within the next 48-72 hours followed by a packet from financial aid for incoming freshman....
-----------------------------
EVIL

My friend bought a lotto ticket on Sunday morning with Saturday's winning numbers. He changed it out in his dad's wallet without him noticing. His dad was going crazy thinking he won a ton of money. Now that's what I call mean. ;)

P.S. My same friend's brother in-law did the same to one his co-workers at the fire dept he works at. They still make fun of that guy for talking crazy about what'd he buy. :D

WilliamsF1 said:
My friend bought a lotto ticket on Sunday morning with Saturday's winning numbers. He changed it out in his dad's wallet without him noticing. His dad was going crazy thinking he won a ton of money. Now that's what I call mean. ;)

P.S. My same friend's brother in-law did the same to one his co-workers at the fire dept he works at. They still make fun of that guy for talking crazy about what'd he buy. :D

Oh man....a few things you definitely don't want to mess around with......money and MCAT scores! :laugh:

MahSpoon said:
I don't know how much longer you'll be able to consider them your "friend"

...especially since they're probably planning on murdering you in your sleep.... :D

gujuDoc said:
yes but that was just down right rude. there are other ways to joke around with others and that is definitely not one of them seeing that you wouldn't like it if it were the otherway around.

No way, anyone could appreciate a joke like that coming from a friend. I wouldn't want friends who were uptight enough to get that mad at me for something like this. You need to have room to laugh in your rage.

True that. Well we're all on edge from having to wait an eternity for scores. Hey, where did I put my Heroin????????????