MCAT timing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Eagleye2

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey so as I plan out my undergrad schedule I notice some of the classes I will be taking junior year fall semester will be tested on the MCAT (biochem and human phyisology)

Do u believe this is too close to testing dates and will not give me enough time to master the material? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I wouldn't worry about Physio (not a major focus of the MCAT) but I would definitely try to complete Biochem before taking the exam.

Reactions: 1 user
I wouldn't worry about Physio (not a major focus of the MCAT) but I would definitely try to complete Biochem before taking the exam.
Rught, I was thinking if my fall semester ends in December and I take it in February or March I would have enough time? Is this rational thinking.. lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Rught, I was thinking if my fall semester ends in December and I take it in February or March I would have enough time? Is this rational thinking.. lol
Pretty sure the MCAT is not offered in Feb or March.

I took biochem in the fall of junior year and took the MCAT in late January. I used winter break and the beginning of the spring semester to study and thought it was a sufficient amount of time without also taking it so much later that I'd forget everything.

Reactions: 1 user