mcmumbi's podcasts for step II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Femtochemistry

Skunk Works
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

Anyone have any feedback on mcmumbi's podcast on iTunes? They are getting really good reviews on iTunes, so I was wondering what you guys think if you have used them in the past.

cheers:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Rob, I dont know if you will come across this again anytime soon, but I wanted to say thanks as well! I have used them all year during my rotations while driving/grocery shopping/cleaning my house/ whatever and they are great! I appreciate all your effort so so much!

thank you for you help.

Haha aren't you already in residency RJ? Why do you still need them?

P.S. I need them also, got an hour long subway commute in the mornings and mcmumbi would be awesome to listen to :) could someone please send them or another link to me :)

Does anybody still have copies of these, possibly in a zipped file? There are a couple sites with them, but not all of the files are included. The iTunes website does not exist anymore or I get re-directed to garageband. Thanks.

Anybody have these all in one zip file? Trying to download them from the above site is tedious, it's ad-ridden and has started using captcha inputs for every file after I downloaded the first five or so. Maybe a torrent would work better?

Anybody have these all in one zip file? Trying to download them from the above site is tedious, it's ad-ridden and has started using captcha inputs for every file after I downloaded the first five or so. Maybe a torrent would work better?

Ha, yeah I set a reminder to download like 10 files everyday...took me a little over a week to download all the files lol. Here try this:
EDIT: *Removed for excessive traffic*

Last edited:
Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Ha, yep, looks like a bunch of lurkers suspended public links on my account. I guess there's a 20 GB bandwidth limit for dropbox account.

Well, that didn't last long.

How good are those audiolectures vs goljan? Anybody even use goljan or am I way behind the times?

Just thought I'd drop in and mention that if you listen to nothing else of these podcasts, do the radiology lectures. He does a great job of hammering out that table in Crush saying which imaging tests you use in each pathology.

It may be the most effective/valuable lecture of the bunch. I've gotten at least a couple UWorld Q's right solely because of those couple lectures.

Those podcasts are based on an old book. There are videos of parts of the newest edition of the book available on Youtube.