MCPHS Postbaccalaureate PharmD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mshaw

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone has information about MCPHS Postbaccalaureate PharmD program? I'm thinking about applying, but I cant find that much information about it. Its the cheapest and the fastest out of all the online programs out there. I would like to know how good of a program it is? How many hours a day do you need to study and How much work?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone has information about MCPHS Postbaccalaureate PharmD program? I'm thinking about applying, but I cant find that much information about it. Its the cheapest and the fastest out of all the online programs out there. I would like to know how good of a program it is? How many hours a day do you need to study and How much work?

I did this program from 2004-2006. At that time it was middle of the pack in cost and took longer than most others (24 months). The program was fantastic quality at that time. At the time I was in the program I didn't have kids, and had no trouble keeping up with the coursework & case studies. A colleague of mine did the program with 2 young kids at home. It was tough work but he made it though just fine.

I did this program from 2004-2006. At that time it was middle of the pack in cost and took longer than most others (24 months). The program was fantastic quality at that time. At the time I was in the program I didn't have kids, and had no trouble keeping up with the coursework & case studies. A colleague of mine did the program with 2 young kids at home. It was tough work but he made it though just fine.

Why did you decide to go back and do your pharmD? Was it worth it?
Did it make a lot of difference or not?

Thanks
Mo

Why did you decide to go back and do your pharmD? Was it worth it?
Did it make a lot of difference or not?

Thanks
Mo
I wanted a more clinical role. It was absolutely worth it and I would not have qualified for the job I have now without the PharmD (Critical Care Pharmacist)