mdapplicant.com data list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TaliesinDO

FM/PM Resident
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, the purpose of this thread is to post the quantitative and qualitative data of accepted applicants that most pre-med students would like to see. Hopefully these data will help future students get a sense for who got in where and (potentially) how and why,etc.

Cheers!

http://mdapplicants.com/viewprofile.php?myid=07344

Members don't see this ad.

Is no one willing to note their stats? Many people have viewed this page, yet no one has shared their info and insight. If you got in to med school, YOU GOT IN TO MED SCHOOL. The race is over, all quantitatives reset to zero. No one cares about your MCAT, how you ranked in the class, if you spent 1000s of hours of self-inflicted servitude at a hopstial/clinic. At this point, it's what you accomplish from here on out that will count for the next phase [clerkships] and the next phase [internships/residencies], etc. The entire point of this thread is to help aspiring students navigate the ever daunting med school app process (we all know it's tiresome and fairly ungratifying, particularly when we don't get into that ONE school). Anyway, I hope you will contribute to this thread to help future students on their way, thanks.

Cheers,
Owen

You can do the same thing over on the MDAPPs site itself by using the search. I suspect this is why your thread never got going.

Members don't see this ad :)
While true, I think the SDN thread is more conducive to active discussion/questions across the range of newly admitted students.

My stats are always in my sig for everyone to view, but I will post here so you can have them in this thread.:)

Thanks for posting these, its always helpful to see where I stand :)