***Meharry Medical College Class of 2011***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
anybody still looking for a place and need a roomate?:D

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for the info....very helpful. But BTW, do you know the name of the apartments behind TSU? What are those called?

And does Meharry have a white coat ceremony?

I don't know the name of the apartments behind TSU. I think they're town houses that were converted into apartments and individually owned.

Meharry does have a white coat ceremony. Last summer it was towards the beginning MAPS, but we complained about that, and I think now it has been moved to either the end of MAPS or the beginning of the fall semester. I'm not sure which one it is for definite. The only definite dates I've seen is that MAPS starts June 18th and I just found that out today.

I don't know the name of the apartments behind TSU. I think they're town houses that were converted into apartments and individually owned.

Meharry does have a white coat ceremony. Last summer it was towards the beginning MAPS, but we complained about that, and I think now it has been moved to either the end of MAPS or the beginning of the fall semester. I'm not sure which one it is for definite. The only definite dates I've seen is that MAPS starts June 18th and I just found that out today.

Hopefully, it is at the end. Ayznshorti do you know, or better, when you were a MSI, when was your loan money released to you? Also, looking ahead, but do you get the summer off b/w your first year and second year?

R~

Members don't see this ad :)
Hopefully, it is at the end. Ayznshorti do you know, or better, when you were a MSI, when was your loan money released to you? Also, looking ahead, but do you get the summer off b/w your first year and second year?

R~
Hmm.. loan money. I think it was released in late July or early August. I know I didn't have it when I came in June for June or July rent. I can't remember the exact day though. I really want to say we got it the first week of the fall semester, which would be like the first week of August.

We do get the summer off between first and second year. A lot of us will be around Nashville doing research either at Meharry or Vanderbilt, TAing Anatomy, or doing preceptorships. There are people doing research in their hometowns this summer, and others that are just taking some time to chill. However, when they say that you get 8 weeks for summer that's exactly what they meant. School starts for my class on July 23rd (or at least that's what i heard, we don't have the schedule yet).

Hmm.. loan money. I think it was released in late July or early August. I know I didn't have it when I came in June for June or July rent. I can't remember the exact day though. I really want to say we got it the first week of the fall semester, which would be like the first week of August.

We do get the summer off between first and second year. A lot of us will be around Nashville doing research either at Meharry or Vanderbilt, TAing Anatomy, or doing preceptorships. There are people doing research in their hometowns this summer, and others that are just taking some time to chill. However, when they say that you get 8 weeks for summer that's exactly what they meant. School starts for my class on July 23rd (or at least that's what i heard, we don't have the schedule yet).

Wow, 8 weeks??!!?!?! Thanks for the info...need to start getting money together for rent and stuff for the next 3 months....:eek:

So the verdict is in:

MAPS starts June 18th. (for some reason I thought it started the 19th)
Out for the 4th of July, but not the day before or after the 4th.
MAPS ends July 27th.
Fall semester starts Aug 6th.

:cool:

When I was accepted to Meharry I was really really excited. Now several months later after still receiving no finacial aid or housing information I am having huge second thoughts. My only other option at this point is Buffalo (for a cali girl I don't think I could acclimate to that kind of weather).

I am wondering if anyone else is a little concerned with the way things are being handled by MMS?

Also for those of us that are on waitlist at other schools...what is your do or die cut-off for their final decisions? I am on UCLA's waitlist and plan to give them until the second week of June before I make that move.

:mad:

When I was accepted to Meharry I was really really excited. Now several months later after still receiving no finacial aid or housing information I am having huge second thoughts. My only other option at this point is Buffalo (for a cali girl I don't think I could acclimate to that kind of weather).

I am wondering if anyone else is a little concerned with the way things are being handled by MMS?

Also for those of us that are on waitlist at other schools...what is your do or die cut-off for their final decisions? I am on UCLA's waitlist and plan to give them until the second week of June before I make that move.

:mad:
so far I have rec. fin. aid info and registration material by email so make sure your email blocker is not on. also u might want to give them a call and see what is up:)

Is there anyone else out there who is not sure how he or she is going to come up with enough money to live off of for the whole summer if financial aid isn't actually disbursed until August? How is this possible that the start date for classes is June 18 and we might not even have access to our loan money until August? As soon as I arrive in Nashville, I will be broke. Do other medical schools hold off on disbursing financial aid until a month and a half into the school year? What are the rest of you planning to do? Can you afford to wait for financial aid until August? I mean, I can't pay rent with a credit card. This is really upsetting to me (as you can see by the fact that I am typing this at 1:30 in the morning). :(

so far I have rec. fin. aid info and registration material by email so make sure your email blocker is not on. also u might want to give them a call and see what is up:)

To add some clarification I made my post after I got off the phone with the finiacial aid dept.

Rumple when did they send you Meharry's finacial aid form? I have called numerous times inquiring about it to no avail. When I spoke with them this last time they had the nerve to take down my address....WHY ISN'T MY ADDRESS IN THE SYSTEM? Admissions blamed everything on finacial aid and visa versa.

In all honesty I guess it doesn't even matter because fund aren't going to be in until August anyway:rolleyes:

Has anyone received the health/vaccination form? I wrote Mr. Mosely two weeks ago and he didn't reply. I guess I am going to have to start psycho dialing so I don't get to Nashville and find myself in a mess!

Also has anyone received anything from student housing? This is crazy to me:scared:

Is there anyone else out there who is not sure how he or she is going to come up with enough money to live off of for the whole summer if financial aid isn't actually disbursed until August? How is this possible that the start date for classes is June 18 and we might not even have access to our loan money until August? As soon as I arrive in Nashville, I will be broke. Do other medical schools hold off on disbursing financial aid until a month and a half into the school year? What are the rest of you planning to do? Can you afford to wait for financial aid until August? I mean, I can't pay rent with a credit card. This is really upsetting to me (as you can see by the fact that I am typing this at 1:30 in the morning). :(

I have a small savings that I was prepared to use to help pay bills for a couple of months. But I probably will be using credit cards for whatever I can so I can use my savings for rent. THIS IS CRAZY:laugh:

I got the health/vaccination form in an email attachment on April 25. I haven't received anything from student housing, but when I called them a few weeks ago, a woman there said I would receive more information about it (Meharry Towers, etc.) in my "packet." I'm not sure what's up with the packet situation.

Has anyone received the health/vaccination form? I wrote Mr. Mosely two weeks ago and he didn't reply. I guess I am going to have to start psycho dialing so I don't get to Nashville and find myself in a mess!

Also has anyone received anything from student housing? This is crazy to me:scared:[/quote]

LilGigglez, only starting last week did I begain to really start receiving info from Meharry. Thats when they sent me Housing/Immunization forms. Yesterday they emailed me info about orientation and SEVERAL forms that need to be filled out before or during orientation. I don't know in what order they distribute their info because I know I got my fin aid info almost 2 weeks before my line sister did but we got the immunization & orientation info on the same day. Just keep in touch with them; both of our fin aid letters were coincidentally sent out to us the day we called to check on the status. :rolleyes:
I am working right now and my mom is going to help me pay rent in the beginning but she says I have to pay her back when the $$ rolls in. It does suck that the money won't be there when school starts but at least had this message board that gives us the heads up!:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)

Trust me, you are not alone. I am panicking myself. :eek: I was reading one of the forms sent to me and their reason was that federal law prevents them from giving out any financial aid money (in the summer) until fall. And if that is the case, then why are they making us come in earlier? :rolleyes: I wished they dropped this bombshell sooner at the fin aid presentation during the interview.

I don't know what I'm going do either. I'm thinking of taking out some additional private educational loan thru Citibank or something but if that doesn't work, then I guess I'm gonna be eating peanut-butter-jelly sandwiches and ramen noodles earlier than I anticipated.

I got a bunch of forms and instructions a couple of days ago. PM me if you haven't received yours. I'd be more than happy to send you a copy of the email so you can get a head start. And for those of you still having financial aid troubles, call the fin aid office and ask to talk to Vickie Johnson and she'd straighten you out.

To add some clarification I made my post after I got off the phone with the finiacial aid dept.

Rumple when did they send you Meharry's finacial aid form? I have called numerous times inquiring about it to no avail. When I spoke with them this last time they had the nerve to take down my address....WHY ISN'T MY ADDRESS IN THE SYSTEM? Admissions blamed everything on finacial aid and visa versa.

In all honesty I guess it doesn't even matter because fund aren't going to be in until August anyway:rolleyes:

Also has anyone received anything from student housing? This is crazy to me:scared:

I got the email for a link to their website I think Tuesday with a whole bunch of forms to fill out before orientation. As far as the money problem, I just took out a balance transfer on my credit card to live off of. I will replace it with my loan money when it comes in August. No worries guys, everything will work out and be alright!!! Besides, to worry is a sin---I know, I am trying to work on not worrying myself, lol :cool: We are going to be doctors:thumbup: so it's all worth it!

I think you're right that we shouldn't worry and should focus on how we're all going to be doctors in the end. I'm definitely trying not to worry, but it's hard. I guess even more than myself, I'm worried about any of my other future classmates who might not have any sort of financial back-up plan or support. I agree that this information should have been part of the initial financial aid presentation during interviews, or we shouldn't be starting classes until August. I know I will be able to make it work out somehow, with credit cards and help from my boyfriend, but it is a little stressful. I know if any one of you is looking too skinny during the MAPS session, I'm going to take you out to dinner and charge it!!! :D

I like to dot my i's and cross my t's. I am not the type of person to hope that everything falls into place. On my interview one of the students told us to make sure you handle all of your business because sometimes administration isn't on top of things. I think it would be beneficial to everyone to have this process be more organized.

I will be living off of "shut-up soup and air sandwhiches" (as my mom use to say) until August. Too bad there is no beach because I am sure all of us will look swimsuit perfect this summer from malnourishment.:laugh: :love:

I like to dot my i's and cross my t's. I am not the type of person to hope that everything falls into place. On my interview one of the students told us to make sure you handle all of your business because sometimes administration isn't on top of things. I think it would be beneficial to everyone to have this process be more organized.

I will be living off of "shut-up soup and air sandwhiches" (as my mom use to say) until August. Too bad there is no beach because I am sure all of us will look swimsuit perfect this summer from malnourishment.:laugh: :love:

Ditto, but maybe I need a "Shut-up soup and air sandwhich" so I can get rid of all these jelly rolls I have:laugh: Anyway, I have been good, and found a place to stay that is close to Meharry (3 minutes driving), so that has me kinda happy...kinda....if my talk with the Planning and Resource Center goes well tomorrow, and the talk I am going to have with one of the neighbors, then that is where I will be for a year. After that, I am thinking about buying a house. In case any of you are looking to rent a house you can check out
www.nashville.craigslist.org. They have some good rental housing you can check out.

R~

I talked with Mr. Mosley yesterday. He said that financial aid funds should be there by June 28th.

I hope that is true.

I am planning to fly in right before orientation and stay with someone for the duration of MAPS. Then I have to fly home and get my car and stuff:eek:

My family wants me to familiarize myself with Nashville before I get an apartment on my own.

Wow, that would be great if the money were available by June 28! Thanks for the info. I can't imagine Mr. Mosley would be wrong about that, but I also don't understand why there is conflicting information. I guess we will find out.

I will be living off of "shut-up soup and air sandwhiches"....Too bad there is no beach because I am sure all of us will look swimsuit perfect this summer from malnourishment.:laugh: :love:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ditto, but maybe I need a "Shut-up soup and air sandwhich" so I can get rid of all these jelly rolls I have:laugh: Anyway, I have been good, and found a place to stay that is close to Meharry (3 minutes driving), so that has me kinda happy...kinda....if my talk with the Planning and Resource Center goes well tomorrow, and the talk I am going to have with one of the neighbors, then that is where I will be for a year. After that, I am thinking about buying a house. In case any of you are looking to rent a house you can check out
www.nashville.craigslist.org. They have some good rental housing you can check out.

R~

Goood gooood job. What is the property called?

Goood gooood job. What is the property called?

Well, I thought I had found something...well Meharry is in the hood..we all know this, but I wanted to look at the property anyway just to see. It was nice when I went and everything looked good including the neighborhood. So I said I would take the property. However, after I talked to the police, I found out a different story. (and of course when I asked the renter, he would not tell me this) As it turns out, in the last 28 days right next to the residence there have been arrest, cars broken into, houses broken into, parole people etc.... IN THE PAST 28 DAYS...the list goes on and on. So I said PEACE OUT. I dont want to come outside and my car be gone:mad: I will just live 8-10 minutes away (close to the Vandy side) than right by the school.

Before you guys move anywhere check out this website
police.nashville.org. Then you can see if the place you are staying is a good place

I talked with Mr. Mosley yesterday. He said that financial aid funds should be there by June 28th. I hope that is true.

Yippy Skippy I hope, b/c the forms I have said they couldn't give us funds until the fall semester...forms I still have to fill out...I have been so bad:p

Well, just to let you know that I am no longer going to Meharry :( Good luck to all of you matriculating next month. :luck:

Well, just to let you know that I am no longer going to Meharry :( Good luck to all of you matriculating next month. :luck:

Hey Guzzy....you are leaving us! Ok...but why are you not telling us where you decided to go? :D We wish you the best - but I know you will do great!!!!

Anyone looking for a roommate? I don't know if the house I was going to be staying in is going to be available. :confused:

Hey Guzzy....you are leaving us! Ok...but why are you not telling us where you decided to go? :D We wish you the best - but I know you will do great!!!!

Where I am going is *classified* top secret ;)

....OK, it's not. :D Except I get off of NJMS's or Cincy's waitlist, I will definitely be going to Univ of Toledo COM. I would love to go to Meharry but I won't be finishing the last of my undergrad classes until June 11 and I figure going straight to med school one week later, without a break, :eek: is a recipe for disaster. I'm burned out already as it is :( and I need a break.

However, attending Toledo will give me the break I desire since they don't start until Aug 13 so I have 2 months to chill :hardy: and relax :p before 4 more straight years of hard core schooling :eek:

Where I am going is *classified* top secret ;)

....OK, it's not. :D Except I get off of NJMS's or Cincy's waitlist, I will definitely be going to Univ of Toledo COM. I would love to go to Meharry but I won't be finishing the last of my undergrad classes until June 11 and I figure going straight to med school one week later, without a break, :eek: is a recipe for disaster. I'm burned out already as it is :( and I need a break.

However, attending Toledo will give me the break I desire since they don't start until Aug 13 so I have 2 months to chill :hardy: and relax :p before 4 more straight years of hard core schooling :eek:

That is great GuzzyRon and congrats on coming off of those other waitlists. I definitely understand your reasoning for attending Toledo, especially for wanting a break. I don't think anybody could argue against your logic. Best of luck to you and I hope the rest of your undergraduate classes goes smoothly for you.

Well, since I will no longer be attending Meharry :smuggrin: I figured it will be helpful to share my apartment search findings with those of you that are still having trouble finding somewhere to live in Nashville. I based my criteria on things such as niceness of apartment, age of property, ratings by current/past renters, availability of amenities, proximity to MMC, cost of leasing etc. So, I ranked the following rental property in order of personal preference: ;)

1. British Woods Apartment located at 264 British Woods Drive, Nashville, TN 37217 (11.38 miles from Meharry) Phone: 615-361-3333, 1-866-817-1870 ext. 3651.

2. Twenty and Grand Apartments located at 2000 Grand Ave., Nashville, TN 37212 (1.6 miles from MMC). Ph: 615-833-3151. A little pricey but very nice.

3. Brixworth Apartments located on 101 Brixworth Lane, Nashville, TN 37205 (4.25 miles from MMC). Ph: 615-385-4408.

4. Pointe Breeze located at 488 Lemont Drive (7.12 miles from MMC). Ph: 615-226-9398.

5. The Knolls located on 220 Knolls Place, Nashville, TN 37211 (14.96 miles)

You may also want to check these ones out: The Trails Apartment, The Villages, Crossings of Bellevue and Western Hills.

And from the horror stories (loud noise, pest infestation, car break-ins, theft, HVAC troubles, hidden costs etc) told by current and former renters, definitely avoid places such as Rolling Hills, Hillwood Villa Apartments and Hillwood Pointe. They're cheaper but you basically get what you pay for - and perhaps, more crappy crap!

Now, for the disclaimer: I am not an agent of any of these apartments and I don't get any kick backs or commissions if you rent with any. This information is based on my own 2 week research. Don't rely solely on the info provided here - do your homework! Use at your own risk!

Good luck to all of you!!!

Well, since I will no longer be attending Meharry :smuggrin: I figured it will be helpful to share my apartment search findings with those of you that are still having trouble finding somewhere to live in Nashville. I based my criteria on things such as niceness of apartment, age of property, ratings by current/past renters, availability of amenities, proximity to MMC, cost of leasing etc. So, I ranked the following rental property in order of personal preference: ;)

1. British Woods Apartment located at 264 British Woods Drive, Nashville, TN 37217 (11.38 miles from Meharry) Phone: 615-361-3333, 1-866-817-1870 ext. 3651.

2. Twenty and Grand Apartments located at 2000 Grand Ave., Nashville, TN 37212 (1.6 miles from MMC). Ph: 615-833-3151. A little pricey but very nice.

3. Brixworth Apartments located on 101 Brixworth Lane, Nashville, TN 37205 (4.25 miles from MMC). Ph: 615-385-4408.

4. Pointe Breeze located at 488 Lemont Drive (7.12 miles from MMC). Ph: 615-226-9398.

5. The Knolls located on 220 Knolls Place, Nashville, TN 37211 (14.96 miles)

You may also want to check these ones out: The Trails Apartment, The Villages, Crossings of Bellevue and Western Hills.

And from the horror stories (loud noise, pest infestation, car break-ins, theft, HVAC troubles, hidden costs etc) told by current and former renters, definitely avoid places such as Rolling Hills, Hillwood Villa Apartments and Hillwood Pointe. They're cheaper but you basically get what you pay for - and perhaps, more crappy crap!

Now, for the disclaimer: I am not an agent of any of these apartments and I don't get any kick backs or commissions if you rent with any. This information is based on my own 2 week research. Don't rely solely on the info provided here - do your homework! Use at your own risk!

Good luck to all of you!!!

WOW Guzzy - this list is incredible!!!! Did you happen to notice if any of these places did month-to-month leases? I may need a place only for a couple of months until my husband and I purchase a house. :D Thanks for the resources!!!!

WOW Guzzy - this list is incredible!!!! Did you happen to notice if any of these places did month-to-month leases? I may need a place only for a couple of months until my husband and I purchase a house. :D Thanks for the resources!!!!

Well, I did notice that some of these places do offer short-term leases (3, 6 and 9 months). If you find one, I'd say go for the 6 (or at the least, the 3) month lease. Monthly rent on the month-to-month options are usually significantly higher.

With the exception of tthorst, so where did everyone go? Are you all busy relocating to Nashville :thumbup: OR busy studying for the boards already? :eek:

Hmm...I'm thinking it's the latter. :rolleyes: You bunch of gunners! :smuggrin:

:D

Hey all!! I just got off the waiting list, and will be heading to Meharry next month! This will be great.

Is anyone looking for a male roomate?

Hey all!! I just got off the waiting list, and will be heading to Meharry next month! This will be great.

Is anyone looking for a male roomate?

Hey Edman! Welcome to the thread! Bellafante left a post on 5\4 about looking for a roommate. I am looking for a roommatetoo. i am a girl :) but I don't mind sharing with a guy. PM if u are interested. See u in June.

Hey everybody. I'm actually in Nashville this weekend moving into my apartment. They couldn't push my move-in date back any further so I had to come move my stuff in and I'll be back right before school starts. I moved into Grande View apartments in the Bellevue area. Its about 8 or 9 miles from school. This area reminds me of home because everything you can think of Sams, Walmart,Target, Best Buy, different banks, etc. are only a few mins away. :thumbup:
A 1st year told me that this summer we will start Anatomy, Biochem, and some Clinical Skills class. See y'all in a few weeks! Is anybody on here from Houston or a city in Texas?
Why did Meharry send me an email saying they don't have my transcript from undergrad? Clearly I sent that to them with my AMCAS application! Didn't that have to be done before you could be considered complete and get an interview? WTF?!:confused:

I think AMCAS needed transcripts just to verify that we were entering the correct grades into our AMCAS applications. Meharry needs hard copies of official transcripts in addition to that. It does seem a little redundant, but they don't actually have copies of our "official" transcripts unless we send them. Hope that helps. :)

Why did Meharry send me an email saying they don't have my transcript from undergrad? Clearly I sent that to them with my AMCAS application! Didn't that have to be done before you could be considered complete and get an interview? WTF?!:confused:

Congrats on the move. Your transcripts were sent to AMCAS not Meharry and AMCAS doesn't release those to the schools you applied to. Meharry needs your official transcripts to verify completion of the program you were enrolled in (which AMCAS doesn't verify).

Wow it's almost time for school:scared:

So we have an estimated financial award letter saying that every student is going to get about 50,600 or something like that for the 07-08 school year.

However, this is an estimate, and even going by it and calculating my bills and things, I am going to need about 3k more a semester. I called the financial aid lady and she said that the school could not give any more money out, however there was a bank that used to give out funds over estimated cost of living. I looked into that, and the fin. aid lady said they are trying to work something out with the bank who would do this for them but it does not look good. :scared: WTF!!!

So then she tells me to look into getting a private personal loan, but as we know you need a cosigner and these loans are not deferred, so I am trying to stay away from this route if at all possible.

Then I find this loan service and think I am saved, but it turns out Meharry is not Teri approved with them because Meharry has graduated some dead beats that dont want to pay their loans back. So I am waiting to see if they are going to reapprove Meharry, and this could take up to 2 weeks:eek::mad::scared:

SOOO...I want to know, if you guys estimate that your living is going to be over what Meharry has granted you, where are you getting the loans from?:scared:

Thanks,
R~

So we have an estimated financial award letter saying that every student is going to get about 50,600 or something like that for the 07-08 school year.

However, this is an estimate, and even going by it and calculating my bills and things, I am going to need about 3k more a semester. I called the financial aid lady and she said that the school could not give any more money out, however there was a bank that used to give out funds over estimated cost of living. I looked into that, and the fin. aid lady said they are trying to work something out with the bank who would do this for them but it does not look good. :scared: WTF!!!

So then she tells me to look into getting a private personal loan, but as we know you need a cosigner and these loans are not deferred, so I am trying to stay away from this route if at all possible.

Then I find this loan service and think I am saved, but it turns out Meharry is not Teri approved with them because Meharry has graduated some dead beats that dont want to pay their loans back. So I am waiting to see if they are going to reapprove Meharry, and this could take up to 2 weeks:eek::mad::scared:

SOOO...I want to know, if you guys estimate that your living is going to be over what Meharry has granted you, where are you getting the loans from?:scared:

Thanks,
R~

Well, your next (and perhaps the best) option is to look into big name financial institutions and/or banks like Citi, BOA, Wachovia etc. They have educational/medical loans and will let you defer repayment into residency and perhaps beyond. Besides I don't think your school has to be "Teri-approved" (what the heck does that mean anyway). And not all of them require a cosigner if your credit is decent. BTW, I got about $4K from Citi in UG (w/o a cosigner) which they let me defer until graduation with a 6 or 9 mo. grace period. :luck:

Wow it's almost time for school:scared:

Crazy to think about isn't it!!! My husband and I are headed up to Nashville on Saturday to look for a house. I can't believe it is here!!! Anyone starting to freak out?:oops:

Well, your next (and perhaps the best) option is to look into big name financial institutions and/or banks like Citi, BOA, Wachovia etc. They have educational/medical loans and will let you defer repayment into residency and perhaps beyond. Besides I don't think your school has to be "Teri-approved" (what the heck does that mean anyway). And not all of them require a cosigner if your credit is decent. BTW, I got about $4K from Citi in UG (w/o a cosigner) which they let me defer until graduation with a 6 or 9 mo. grace period. :luck:

Really, because I went to Wachovia and I have a credit score above750 and they told me I could get a personal loan, but I would need to have a job through out medical school so I could make the monthly payments, or have a cosigner. Plus the payments were not deferred. However, I will check out Citi and see what they have to offer.

The fin. aid lady told me yesterday that funds would probably be dispersed around June 8th.;-)

We'll see...

Really, because I went to Wachovia and I have a credit score above750 and they told me I could get a personal loan, but I would need to have a job through out medical school so I could make the monthly payments, or have a cosigner. Plus the payments were not deferred. However, I will check out Citi and see what they have to offer.

Scratch them.

Hi everyone! I'm new to SDN. I'm also a fellow member of the Meharry 2011 Class. I can't seem to find the date of the white coat ceremony anywhere. Does anyone know the date?

Hi everyone! I'm new to SDN. I'm also a fellow member of the Meharry 2011 Class. I can't seem to find the date of the white coat ceremony anywhere. Does anyone know the date?

Hi fadandymd and everyone! I am also new to SDN and a fellow member of MMC c/o 2011!

Hi fadandymd and everyone! I am also new to SDN and a fellow member of MMC c/o 2011!

Welcome fadandymd and billinar!!! I can't find the date of the white coat ceremony either. If and when I do I'll be sure to post. I look forward to meeting all of you on June 18th!!!!:D