Meijer Pharmacists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmgrlnxdor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking to hear from any Meijer Pharmacists or even Interns/Technicians regarding how it is working for Meijer....the good stuff, the bad stuff, etc.

Members don't see this ad.

Looking to hear from any Meijer Pharmacists or even Interns/Technicians regarding how it is working for Meijer....the good stuff, the bad stuff, etc.

Never worked there myself but some friends who have worked there liked it. Meijer in general is a good company.

Instead of using customer surveys they use mystery shoppers to come in to evaluate customer service.

Members don't see this ad :)
Instead of using customer surveys they use mystery shoppers to come in to evaluate customer service.

Not true. Customer surveys print out on the bottom of the receipt when picking up a prescription.

I heard they don't use fast movers because their floaters did not like how at every store the fast movers would vary. They have consistent design now.

The mystery shoppers are what matter the most (never heard about the surveys while on rotation). The shoppers will come up and ask an OTC question usually. Never once saw my preceptor run the register.