michigan napex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naplex destination 2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

How long does michigan take to post the NAPLEX score? Does it post anything online? For example removing the missed items.. Anyone any idea

Members don't see this ad.

I have this same question for the Michigan Naplex, I was trying to search online, however I didn't find an answer. On Michigan.gov it says 4 weeks, however I remember someone saying something about an website you could also check?

Hello Samllcap pharma,

when did u take your NAPLEX? There is no website to check. Just check your NABP website and if it says Registration closed that means the results have been sent to state board of pharamcy. Do you see any thing like score transfer on to your left side? Is it clickable? I dont know how far this is true but if your score transfer is clickable that means you passed. I had to wait for almost 3 weeks to get my score.

Hello Samllcap pharma,

when did u take your NAPLEX? There is no website to check. Just check your NABP website and if it says Registration closed that means the results have been sent to state board of pharamcy. Do you see any thing like score transfer on to your left side? Is it clickable? I dont know how far this is true but if your score transfer is clickable that means you passed. I had to wait for almost 3 weeks to get my score.

I took the naplex yesterday. Right now it still shows "ATT Generated". Thanks for the information though. I hate that Michigan takes so long.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey naplex destination,

I attached a screenshot of what it shows now. It has the "Add score transfer" on the right hand side. I wonder if that means anything?

Regarding my exam, it was very difficult. I had A LOT of "select all that apply" which I always miss one selection, or select one which isn't correct. I had a few calculations that were taking me way too long, so I had to just guess on them. This is why I'm very nervous about this exams outcome.

Attachments

• Screenshot at Aug 10 13-28-39.png
    Screenshot at Aug 10 13-28-39.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 327
Go on michigan.gov/appstatus and type in your customer Id number which is the same one you use to check the status of your intern license or came with att letter. Click pharmacist and it should pop up the exams on top, if you passed it will the naplex field will dissapear

Hello,

How long does michigan take to post the NAPLEX score? Does it post anything online? For example removing the missed items.. Anyone any idea

I got my scores in the mail about 2 weeks after taking the NAPLEX and 2 weeks after the MPJE. I kept checking the NABP and nothing updated there until roughly 3 weeks after taking my tests. If you call the MI customer service line, the recording says it takes at least 2 weeks before you receive a letter in the mail and if you don't, then call them to request your scores be resent. It's the standard hurry up and wait game.

Hope that helps :)

Go on michigan.gov/appstatus and type in your customer Id number which is the same one you use to check the status of your intern license or came with att letter. Click pharmacist and it should pop up the exams on top, if you passed it will the naplex field will dissapear

It shows "No Information Available" next to Naplex

Mine does too still waiting....now go on nabp.net login and on the left hand side click my registration and then look for the exam you have taken if they say registration closed it means results are being sent to you..and on the top for the exam you took and it must say registration closed look to see if you can select register for the Naplex/mpje brown bar if it appears brown for the exam you took it means you passed

Mine does too still waiting....now go on nabp.net login and on the left hand side click my registration and then look for the exam you have taken if they say registration closed it means results are being sent to you..and on the top for the exam you took and it must say registration closed look to see if you can select register for the Naplex/mpje brown bar if it appears brown for the exam you took it means you passed
ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1439271600.633826.jpg

I attached a pic. Mine looks like it is brown and I can select it. So you are saying this means I passed? I hate to get my hopes up!!

When did you take your Naplex?

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats you passed...Michigan board is just being slow in sending your report! I already took my Naplex on Thursday still waiting for my update now just the mpje left...wbu :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
I took the Michigan naplex last Tuesday. Still waiting! I know Michigan updates their app a couple times a week so we should all be updated the at the same time.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
Saw ur post regarding MPJE. Even I am planning to take the MPJE around the same time. From where are u planning to study? How was your NAPLEX by the way? Was it tough? What chapters did they cover? I am planning to take the NAPLEX next month. I took my NAPLEX in june and lost by narrow margin. I am preparing again. Can you guide on how you prepared and what all you studied?

TIA
Kritika

Last edited:
Kritika,
Your naplex registration button stayed grayed out and never turned orange?
My Naplex was difficult, it had probably 2-3 questions from every chapter in rxprep.
For MPJE, I bought the book from the Michigan pharmacist association.

it does turn orange but you will not find score transfer if you fail. Everything looks the same. First its greyed out when u take the exam and when the results are posted to the state board it turns orange for everyone but only thing that is visible is add score transfer which means you passed.

So what your saying Naplex destination 2015 is that (not trying to be mean) is when you failed the scores transfer never appeared for you?

it does turn orange but you will not find score transfer if you fail. Everything looks the same. First its greyed out when u take the exam and when the results are posted to the state board it turns orange for everyone but only thing that is visible is add score transfer which means you passed.

So you will not see score transfer if you fail?

As for the MPJE, i'm taking michigan law in a couple weeks as well and i got a book from a small company that my school suggested. Our mpje pass rate rose once students started using the book. Message me if you'd like to know what it's called :)

ya you wont see score transfer on NABP if you fail thats what I saw in my case regarding NAPLEX. Can you tell me what book are you following for MI MPJE? I am preparing for that. As of now I am just using the MPA manual and the online material which is there on LARA website. When are u taking the MI MPJE? if you take before me please can you give me some suggestions.

I'm Taking it this week and my suggestion is the pdf of the Lara website and the book from mpa

Last edited:
Anyone has any updates? My requirement hasn't dropped from my application status page yet as of today. I took my exam on 08/04.

Same and I took mine 7-30! Pretty convinced that I failed at this point. Took pre-naplex 3 days before my exam and passed with a 109.. Not sure what to think. Called the board today and they made it seem like they hadn't received my score yet, but she could have just been looking at the same thing I can see.

took mine on 8/6 and waiting as well.
I know nabp sent my results over yesterday... it seems like they're taking longer for those of us who took it last week for some strange and frustrating reason :(

www.mipharmacylawreview.com/home.html
this is the book a lot of my classmates have been using with good success. it is a book with a lot of practice questions and directs you to references you can look at to find the answer.

Same and I took mine 7-30! Pretty convinced that I failed at this point. Took pre-naplex 3 days before my exam and passed with a 109.. Not sure what to think. Called the board today and they made it seem like they hadn't received my score yet, but she could have just been looking at the same thing I can see.

Can you see "add score transfer" on the right hand side like in the picture I uploaded?

So many contraindications with the law and new updates that occurred from March-may 2015 ugh pharmacists are allowed to accept out of state non controlled prescriptions from np and pa now in the new update but the mpa book and Lara forgets to mention it.

can you tell me any important points for MI MPJE. I am preparing too for the law. Thanks for the link which you gave me. Can you let me know anything which you feel important.

Last edited:
Still nothing today from the application status. I can attest for me and another person who took the exam last Tuesday. The Michigan BOP really dropping the ball on this now. Anyone has any other updates?

To give you a timeline idea.. I took my MPJE on 7-24. NABP closed my registration on 7-28. It was taken off my app requirements 8-5 and I received results in the mail 8-7. Still nothing on my NAPLEX yet unfortunately.

just took the mi mpje and out of the 90 honestly I knew 30...20 I narrowed it down to 2 answer and guessed...40 I had no effin where they got those questions from or what material they think I'm studying ...depression mode failed for sure.

Shub9 that's how everyone feels about the MPJE but then everyone ends up passing. I got 86 in that exam and I though I bombed it. Did u hear back about the naplex?

If I pass that horrible exam then I'll know they curved it by a mile...and to your question no I haven't took the Naplex last Thursday

To give you a timeline idea.. I took my MPJE on 7-24. NABP closed my registration on 7-28. It was taken off my app requirements 8-5 and I received results in the mail 8-7. Still nothing on my NAPLEX yet unfortunately.

Don't be discouraged. My MPJE which I took on 06/29 dropped off on 07/08. I know someone else like you that took the exam on 07/30 and she doesn't have her Naplex requirement off either. I don't have anything as well and my chain keep putting my name on the pharmacist schedule and then erasing it lol.

Still nothing here regarding my Naplex. I called the BOP, they wouldn't even look anything up in their computers because it hasn't been 2 weeks. Its funny how other states you can get your score within 1-3 days.

Still nothing here regarding my Naplex. I called the BOP, they wouldn't even look anything up in their computers because it hasn't been 2 weeks. Its funny how other states you can get your score within 1-3 days.

When did you take your exam?

Don't be discouraged. My MPJE which I took on 06/29 dropped off on 07/08. I know someone else like you that took the exam on 07/30 and she doesn't have her Naplex requirement off either. I don't have anything as well and my chain keep putting my name on the pharmacist schedule and then erasing it lol.

Thanks trying to not be. I don't have a ton of hope at this point since it's been so long. I'm hoping my score just got lost and hasn't made it to the board yet lol I was expecting to get my results letter today, but nothing in the mail. This wait is torture.

Dont worry if the paper was like that then you will pass for sure. MI MPJE is weird nothing is straight forward. I took it in july and lost by a narrow margin. Hopefully I pass this time. Were they general? Did you get anything on OTC products. How many select all that apply questions did you get? Do you think the LARA website and Jessie vivan and the link you sent me helped you in the exam? Did you get anything on Federal law?

ANYONE HERE BACK FROM THE BOARD YET ITS BEEN SINCE AUG 4 and I'm running out of anti-depressants!!!
#PureMichigan

You guys can't seriously expect them to update it over the weekend. Tomorrow is a new week and I'm sure all of us will be running her screaming that we passed very soon.

Nothing today as well. I took my exam on 8/4 so I guess we are still dragging it. At this point it feels like passing the exam will not be a reality anytime soon.

I took my Naplex on 08/10 and my MPJE today on 08/17. I called BOP today and they said I should wait. There is only one person who uploads the results and that also just twice a week. So I am very frustrated with Mich board. I have no idea when they will upload the results. Has anybody got any letters in mail or anything? any updates from anybody?