michigan napex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naplex destination 2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

How long does michigan take to post the NAPLEX score? Does it post anything online? For example removing the missed items.. Anyone any idea

Members don't see this ad.

I took my Naplex on 08/10 and my MPJE today on 08/17. I called BOP today and they said I should wait. There is only one person who uploads the results and that also just twice a week. So I am very frustrated with Mich board. I have no idea when they will upload the results. Has anybody got any letters in mail or anything? any updates from anybody?

This one person might be on vacation.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys, I wrote my MPJE on July 29 and they finally updated today (or yesterday) and I am licensed. I had been worried for the last three weeks! Hopefully you will get your results soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, I wrote my MPJE on July 29 and they finally updated today (or yesterday) and I am licensed. I had been worried for the last three weeks! Hopefully you will get your results soon!

Omg! I passed!!! I thought I failed for sure! Good luck everyone! Michigan's just really slow (took NAPLEX 7/30) Hopefully you'll get your good news soon :)

Anyone that took naplex on 8/6 heard back yet?

It seems they updated up to 08/03. I took it on 08/04 and im still waiting. Congrats Pharmlady2015 I never doubted it. The transfer my score theory is going strong. Hopefully it will be my turn and everyone else tomorrow (they only update Tuesdays and Thursdays.

It seems they updated up to 08/03. I took it on 08/04 and im still waiting. Congrats Pharmlady2015 I never doubted it. The transfer my score theory is going strong. Hopefully it will be my turn and everyone else tomorrow (they only update Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Thanks for the info. I was starting to get worried since i haven't seen the update yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Looking like it's gonna be another few days for us. Meanwhile my friend in Texas got his results 2 days after taking it. Why Michigan? Why????

Looking like it's gonna be another few days for us. Meanwhile my friend in Texas got his results 2 days after taking it. Why Michigan? Why????

that's the question I've been asking ever since it took them 2 months just to send my ATT....

YES!!!! My NAPLEX requirement is gone!!! I walked out of there thinking I failed for sure. Such a relief, I can't believe it.

I PASSED TOO and took exam on 8/13. This better not be a fluke !!!!!
now can anyone please tell me exactly what I need to study for michigan law and the federal part. My exam is in a week. I can use all the help please. Thank you.

Omg! I passed!!! I thought I failed for sure! Good luck everyone! Michigan's just really slow (took NAPLEX 7/30) Hopefully you'll get your good news soon :)

I am wondering if you got your actual score result through snail mail yet? I am just curious how long after they take the requirement off the LARA website they send it out.

Thanks

yes, I took my naplex on 8/13 and my requirement was dropped off today.

Last edited:
They must have curved the law exam because I passed. One of the biggest miracles ever! Officially licensed!!!

Anyone here took the naplex on the 19th and got their score from michigan board of pharmacy or a change in the status?
Thank you

Anyone here took the naplex on the 19th and got their score from michigan board of pharmacy or a change in the status?
Thank you
Did you take ur mpje for Mich? I will highly appreciate if you can give me some help and guidance. Thank a ton

I took Mpje on saturday and I really don't think you can prepare for this exam properly. I read the vivian book, MPA slides, Vivian slides, went on lara website and read all the statues and then reviewed some federal notes from my school. Out of the 90 questions I only knew like 10 questions and the rest is like LOL. So I might have failed it too. However, for michigan law, either read the vivian book or do the slides and the statues online. Because, it was overkill and the information basically is the same except written in different way that's about it.

did anyone take their MPJE recently and found out their score today or sometime this week or their requirement was removed from the lara website?

did anyone take their MPJE recently and found out their score today or sometime this week or their requirement was removed from the lara website?
Hey! I took the exam on the same day as you too I believe. I took it August 29th. Still shows N/A for me. I called LARA on Friday and the lady told me to give it like 2-3 weeks. I'm still freaking out though. Let's hope we passed!

I hope so too. That exam was like out of this world. I have a feeling if the scores are not in by tomorrow then this saturday will have them.

Crap. My requirement is still listed. Took it 9/2 ... Anyone took it this day or later and have their requirement taken off?

smallcapPharma, stop freaking out. You will find out on saturday Sep 12th around 5:30 am. Want to make a bet with me on that?

Hey guys I have 37 days left on my rx prep questions with videos ! if you're interested let me know :)