artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I think only people who applied to the bridge program (have no idea what's that) have heard from MWU-IL so far

do u know if most accepted AZ applicants get into IL too?
i attended an orientation last year for IL and they talked about how IL and AZ are completely separate so if you got into one of them, it is not guaranteed that the other will invite you too. I'm sure there must've have been some applicants that were wanted by both AZ and IL but its these two schools aren't connected in that sense. hope that answers your question!

Interview #2
School: MWU-Illinois
Notification date: 7/13
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1
Application complete date: 6/4
GPA (science, overall):3.3, 3.2
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 18/18/18/18/ yes bio 16 and qr 16
Dates available: sept 21 and 22
Method of interview: virtual

Interview #2
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 18/18/18/18/ yes bio 16 and qr 16
Did your status change on ADEA ADSAAS?

Interview #4
School: MWU-IL
Notification date: 9/20
Method of notification: email
Residency: IS
Application complete date: 7/12
GPA (science, overall): 3.57, 3.56
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/25, no
Dates available OR your interview date: Several dates available
Method of interview: Virtual or In-person

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #2
Notification date: 9/16
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/28
Application complete date: 7/23
GPA (science, overall): undergrad 3.08, 3.14... Masters 3.5, 3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 18/18/20/21, no
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/22,9/23,9/27
Method of interview: Virtual

For anyone who interviewed today, how did it go? Any tips or insight that you would like to share, I would really appreciate. TIA!

Just got an interview. Is anyone else going in-person on 9/29?

Reactions: 1 users
What does Midwestern look for in applicants? My app was complete (including supplemental) on June 9th, have great stats, 100 volunteering + 110 shadowing, and I still didn’t get an invite while people with lower stats who submitted later, got an invitation. Not salty, just curious why is that?

Hi all, is anyone trying to schedule their interview date but have no in person dates available? I'm currently seeing only 2 virtual date options and hoping to do the in person one...should I just sign up for the virtual one now to secure a spot, or just wait until somebody cancels their on campus date and sign up for that?

Hi all, is anyone trying to schedule their interview date but have no in person dates available? I'm currently seeing only 2 virtual date options and hoping to do the in person one...should I just sign up for the virtual one now to secure a spot, or just wait until somebody cancels their on campus date and sign up for that?
Try emailing the admissions. I didn't have any dates open and I emailed them. Eventually they opened one in-person and a virtual on separate days

Try emailing the admissions. I didn't have any dates open and I emailed them. Eventually they opened one in-person and a virtual on separate days
Ohhh I see thank you for this info! I just tried calling them right now and they mentioned they may open up some dates like you said as well...How long did it take for them to open up the dates after you called do you remember by any chance? There's no deadline as to when we have to schedule the interview by right?

Ohhh I see thank you for this info! I just tried calling them right now and they mentioned they may open up some dates like you said as well...How long did it take for them to open up the dates after you called do you remember by any chance? There's no deadline as to when we have to schedule the interview by right?
depends on the person you contacted? I assume it's up to them when they'll remember to contact you specifically. I checked the portal and scheduled something before they emailed me back

i would like to go in person as well but don’t see any dates did you schedule virtual?

depends on the person you contacted? I assume it's up to them when they'll remember to contact you specifically. I checked the portal and scheduled something before they emailed me back
Thanks so much!

i would like to go in person as well but don’t see any dates did you schedule virtual?
The person I talked to at the admissions office suggested me not to sign up for the date right now and just wait for the next one to open. So I didn't schedule either, I think I'll wait it out. How about you?

The person I talked to at the admissions office suggested me not to sign up for the date right now and just wait for the next one to open. So I didn't schedule either, I think I'll wait it out. How about you?
i’ll do the same then

Interview #1
Notification date: 9/28
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/01
Application complete date: 7/02
GPA (science, overall): 3.1, 3.3 (masters): 3.5
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/22/21/no
Dates available OR your interview date: Several dates available
Method of interview: Virtual or In-person

Hello! I got an interview as well and saw only the option for virtual. You could wait, I suppose, but I wanted to make sure I was scheduled ASAP.
good luck!

anyone going in person oct 12th? do we need a covid test to go on campus ?

To those who already interviewed. How was the experience? Did they ask more ethical questions or just more like knowing your personality? Any tips for the interview?

Reactions: 1 users
how long is the in person interview? what time did it end?

Interview #4
Notification date: 10/01
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/29
Application complete date: 8/01
GPA (science, overall): 3.5, 3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/22/24/no
Dates available OR your interview date: 10/7 and 10/11 offered, took 10/11
Method of interview: Only virtual was offered

Interview #2
Notification date: 10/01
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/25
Application complete date: 7/29
GPA (science, overall): 3.2, 3.15
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17):
20/21/20/20/no
Dates available OR your interview date: 10/7 and 10/11 offered
Method of interview: Only virtual was offered

Interview #1
Notification date: 10/08
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/18
Application complete date: 9/1
GPA (science, overall): 3.1, 3.48
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/20/20, no

Interview #2
Notification date: 10/14/21
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/25
Application complete date: 8/1
GPA (science, overall): 3.5. 3.3
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/19/19/ QR:16
Dates Available: Oct. 25th-27th

Sooo I applied to MWU in late June and still haven’t received any update on my application. It was verified in mid July and it still says “none” on AADSAS…. will I be receiving an interview anytime soon?

Interview #2
Notification date: No notification, checked portal
Residency: MA
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/27
Application complete date: 8/27
GPA (science, overall, grad): 3.2, 3.2, 3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 17/18/20/17/16 for GC and QR
Dates available OR your interview date: various in-person or virtual

How did you find the notification on the portal?

How did you find the notification on the portal?
When you login, it will pop up with a notification stating that you accept not to do the following if you participate in interviews. At that point you can click on schedule link.

Interview #2
silly question but did you get this from an official site or just copy and pasted from other posters? Thank you!

Is there anyone that I can talk to that has already interviewed with midwestern?