More classes please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I'mJustCurious

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are some science courses I should take for fun or should I just take more elective courses? If anyone have any good science course that will be beneficial please share?

Members don't see this ad.

Totally depends on your university. Find any subject you find interesting, find out who the best professors are, see where those two categories overlap and you have yourself a good elective

Members don't see this ad :)
Also a good option for science electives would be classes you'll see again med school! My senior year I'm taking histology, endocrinology, comparative vertebrate anatomy and microbiology. Med students that had taken the histology course at my undergrad said it kicked their butts so hard that when they took the med school course it was much easier! Having that initial exposure is really good. :)

But yeah it also depends on what school you go to. Some other cool courses at my school (maybe at yours too) are things like immunology, virology, pharmacology, and others. Just find something that interests you! Electives should be fun (at least something that you enjoy), which may not necessarily translate as being easy haha.

Reactions: 1 user
Take whatever you are interested in. That doesn't require outside input.

I had a histology course in undergrad. I'd highly recommend it if you have the option. It was pretty neat to see tissues under the microscope and identify various cells and structures.

Reactions: 1 user