More PS editors?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Espressso

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there's the '16/'17 PS reader thread and I have contacted many of the users on there about editing my PS. But I'm looking for more people to look over mine!

Basically, I want as many eyes reading it as possible.

If you have experience reading over personal statements and are willing to edit mine, please!!!

Members don't see this ad.

The personal statement is personal. Getting 5000 readers, complete strangers even, does not guarantee better results. Often, less is more. YMMV

Reactions: 1 users
Too many cooks...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
One thing I did that helped was seek out my school's writing center and had one of the english PhD student's that worked there go over it with me

Also if you know any med students or residents in real life ask them, they'll be able to get/give you a better feel for it than a stranger on the internet.

Also if your parents have experience writing in their jobs have them take a look. My mom's a lawyer so was able to work wonders for the "flow" of the essay

to me best thing is if you can find just one or two people who know you and have some adcom experience