Motivation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

youngmo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
For all you pre-meds out there, there's only about 4 weeks left of the semester. Let's get this money baby and finish strong!!! Grind time

Mo

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Ive had the past 3 weeks now to write papers and study for finals and I haven't done anything. There is nothing especially pressing, and ill get it all done and get As in the classes, but I always do this at the end of the semester and I don't know why. I feel like one of these days Im really going to screw up and finish with a bad grade because of this. I just tend to be at my best under pressure. I seem to mentally check out after mid term grades and projects, and start thinking about the next semester/future plans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Struggling to keep the stress eating down ~_~

I did all my grade calculations today. Climbed down the high horse that was an awesome biochem grade.
Sucked it up and studying for the finals. 4 tests stand in the way of the end.
Doing post-its for "days left to study for _____" for each class, to stay on point.

I hate the end of the semester and finals are way too stressful for me. So I try to work hard during the semester so I can score a C/B on the final to maintain an A. Otherwise I will flip-flop like a fish out of a good grade range. You never know what particular mood a teacher is in for the finals.

Best of wishes to everyone :cat:

Members don't see this ad :)
Ive had the past 3 weeks now to write papers and study for finals and I haven't done anything. There is nothing especially pressing, and ill get it all done and get As in the classes, but I always do this at the end of the semester and I don't know why. I feel like one of these days Im really going to screw up and finish with a bad grade because of this. I just tend to be at my best under pressure. I seem to mentally check out after mid term grades and projects, and start thinking about the next semester/future plans.

Dude totally know what you mean. It's very easy to check out after midterms especially if you did well. If you work well under pressure by all means continue what you're doing! Best of luck

You've got pretty good taste in snacks.

Reactions: 1 user