Ms Biomaterials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Indi Dent

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:) hi,im new to this forum.im a dentist from india trying to to the US for further studies.i have applied for masters in dental biomaterials program at nyu,uth,ohsu-have got admission letter from nyu(waiting for rply from others).i wud like to know more about the biomaterials course and its scope in the US.any information on this regard wud be appreciated.

Indi Dent:)

Members don't see this ad.

hi...
what exam did u take up....GRE.....to apply for that......
thanks.....

I think you should have done that prior to applying, don't you think???
kpat

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Indi Dent
:) hi,im new to this forum.im a dentist from india trying to to the US for further studies.i have applied for masters in dental biomaterials program at nyu,uth,ohsu-have got admission letter from nyu(waiting for rply from others).i wud like to know more about the biomaterials course and its scope in the US.any information on this regard wud be appreciated.

Indi Dent:)

Ask the school for the program description. You could also look into the school website.
Biomaterials is a flourishing field so I am sure it has a good scope here.

thanx henna,i did ask the schools where i hav applied.but i thot it will be better to ask people who hav done the course already.but since it is an upcoming course,i can find very few who know well abt this course.

hi meetlife,yep they ask for good gre score and some research experience to apply for this course

I am already in same shoes.

take care

Hi.

For anyone interested in applying to a 2-year Biomaterials Graduate Program (officially called the Master's in Clinical Dentistry), information about the program can be found on our new website: http://www.uab.edu/dentistry/home/d...ciences/division-of-biomaterials/100-programs

The program has been around for a long time, however, our school recently updated our website. Several applicants have had difficulty finding information about the program due to the difficulty of navigating the new website. If you have any questions about the program, feel free to email me: http://www.uab.edu/dentistry/home/d...iences/division-of-biomaterials/182-directory

Nate Lawson DMD PhD
UAB School of Dentistry
Division of Biomaterials