My advice to those taking the TX MPJE...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmB10

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Get the Cacciatore review or "Kaplan Review" - the 59 page document that's floating around among Texas pharmacy grads. The most updated one is the 2010 version. I was extremely short on time so it's all I studied and I passed with a pretty decent score. I would say if you go through it 2-3 times, you'll be great.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah I just used my spam e-mail but I ended up buying it off of Ebay for 40$. Maybe dumb I'm not sure but it was updated last in 2010 and if I had one of those as seen on TV scanners to de-clutter my office space I would upload it for you guys. But I don't, sorry.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is lexis nexus blue law book sufficient to pass mpje texas? Dunno if questions are going to be straight forward or tricky. I am just gonna go in blind. I am from California so CPJE won't help out with question types. Wish me luck. I will have 2 weeks to study after my cpje in August.

Reactions: 1 user
Please do not give your email asking for a copy of the guide. There is no guide and all I got is a chain of spam email advertising the materials for the MPJE and asking for me to pay to some individual. You have been warned!!

Hello lemon. Please send me a private message and I will get you the review. It does exist.

Hey everyone,

Can some one please send a copy of the review to my email [email protected]. I would really appreciate it. I take my mpje on Wednesday Aug 7th. Just took my NAPLEX yesterday. Hope I passed.

Thanks,

Zia

I'm taking the MPJE Texas exam this saturday and was wondering if anyone could answer my question? I noticed that the law book says patients under the age of 14 needs a referral from a physician to receive a vaccine except for patients over the age of seven who doesn't need a physician-patient relationship. I'm confused. Does that just mean a patient needs a referral only under the age of 7? Thanks in advance and i'll let you guys know how the exam goes this sat.

In regards to issuance of multiple C2 prescriptions, does the patient have to submit all within 21 days of the initial date writtten and the pharmacy keeps them on file until ready to be filled according to the earliest fill date OR can The patient submit each script individually disregarding the initial date written (can be past 21 days) but within 21 days of the earliest fill date line? Thanks

If anyone has the study guide I would greatly appreciate it. Will send email via pm

Last edited:
why dont u guys just post the review online like the 120 calculation questions for the Naplex ??

Hi Guys!

I really need your advise. I am taking the Texas MPJE Exam in 4 weeks. I don't know what material should I study.

The updated ninth edition of the Texas and Federal law by Cass is Huge! the 59 page book is outdated! Anything out there that is concise and up to date?

Thank you so much!

Is lexis nexus blue law book sufficient to pass mpje texas? Dunno if questions are going to be straight forward or tricky. I am just gonna go in blind. I am from California so CPJE won't help out with question types. Wish me luck. I will have 2 weeks to study after my cpje in August.

Hi, I realize this is an old thread and hopefully you will read this, but did you pass the Texas MPJE? Was the Lexis Nexus blue law book by itself sufficient to pass?