My chances of getting HPSP for army or navy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Eastcoast24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am really interested in applying for the HPSP scholarship program for the navy or army branch and I was wondering of my chances of getting them.

I have applied to 18 dental schools this year and have gotten 1 interview so far. I have also contacted recruiters from the navy and army branch and they will be sending me the paperwork pretty soon.

My stats are
GPA : 4.0 overall/science
DAT: 19AA/TS

what do you think?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I am really interested in applying for the HPSP scholarship program for the navy or army branch and I was wondering of my chances of getting them.

I have applied to 18 dental schools this year and have gotten 1 interview so far. I have also contacted recruiters from the navy and army branch and they will be sending me the paperwork pretty soon.

My stats are
GPA : 4.0 overall/science
DAT: 19AA/TS

what do you think?

Your chances are good based on your stats alone. However, your recruiters won't be able to move your packet forward until you get that acceptance letter.

Things look good for you.
I'd say you have a great shot.

My opinon: Do all the paperwork/ get as much ready as possible without an acceptance letter. Once you get one (which I feel good that you will, just nail the interview!) you will be at the front of the pack.

Best of luck.