My chances???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cosbiker

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
cGPA: 3.28
sGPA: 3.17
MCAT: 32
great research experience for several years and have 3 publications
great LOR's
lots of shadowing experience
Full ride scholarship in undergrad - Biology Major with minor in Chemistry
No study abroad - not long in country and could not afford it :(

What are my chances for MD/MD-PhD? Which schools should I apply to?

Currently doing Masters Program

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Do you have any volunteering at all? What about clinical experience? You're gonna need it.

cGPA: 3.28
sGPA: 3.17
MCAT: 32
great research experience for several years and have 3 publications
great LOR's
lots of shadowing experience
Full ride scholarship in undergrad - Biology Major with minor in Chemistry
No study abroad - not long in country and could not afford it :(

What are my chances for MD/MD-PhD? Which schools should I apply to?

Currently doing Masters Program
You've posted that you got an MCAT of 34, an MCAT of 30, and now you claim to have a 32. Which is it, or have you not yet taken the exam?

Your other parameters seem to be changing as well with each thread you start, ie still in college vs in a masters program, GPAs, years of research, and ECs.

Get your story straight.

Reactions: 1 users
You've posted that you got an MCAT of 34, an MCAT of 30, and now you claim to have a 32. Which is it, or have you not yet taken the exam?

Your other parameters seem to be changing as well with each thread you start, ie still in college vs in a masters program, GPAs, years of research, and ECs.

Get your story straight.

When I had written the earlier post I was still in college hoping to get that score. I did not so what I have written today is correct. I did not know how to delete the previous post :( I have taken the MCAT once before and had a 30Q. Retook it again to get a 32. Is it possible to delete the previous posts please?

Last edited: