My question about medical affairs and clinical trials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr pharmacist

Reaction score
Hello, I want to know role of pharmacist in field of medical affairs and clinical trials in pharmascutical companies

Members don't see this ad.

Apply for a position at big pharma and look at the job description. You would most likely have a job title that is not “pharmacist,” but rather a business sounding title. Some pharmacists are representatives of drugs either traveling and presenting or managing projects, some are investigational product representatives, some can be writers that create the written document for others to follow as protocol, some are clinical research coordinators who dispense investigational product during clinical trials. There’s a variety of job descriptions you can look up for any pharmaceutical company. For most roles, you have to be able to communicate well. If you are a good communicator, decent & presentable, and you have a pharmD, you should apply.

Apply for a position at big pharma and look at the job description. You would most likely have a job title that is not “pharmacist,” but rather a business sounding title. Some pharmacists are representatives of drugs either traveling and presenting or managing projects, some are investigational product representatives, some can be writers that create the written document for others to follow as protocol, some are clinical research coordinators who dispense investigational product during clinical trials. There’s a variety of job descriptions you can look up for any pharmaceutical company. For most roles, you have to be able to communicate well. If you are a good communicator, decent & presentable, and you have a pharmD, you should apply.
I'm good communicator but don't have pharm D
I have American board of pharmcotherapy