My wife just moved out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The number ten cause of death in the country every year is suicide at 47,000 deaths per year. NYC normally has 250 deaths per day FROM ALL CAUSES. They have had 500-600+deaths per day for days, with COVID effectively dwarfing death from all other causes and tripling to quadrupling the death rate in the city. If you don't think this is a big deal, you are an idiot.
Finally, a smart pharmacist.

I’ve had pharmacists tell me it’s just the flu and another say that lemons and onions will boost the immune system and help keep it away.

I was just dumbfounded. Even some of the things that are said on here are just shocking. And, pharmacists want to play a larger part in healthcare..........scary af.

Members don't see this ad.

I’ve had pharmacists tell me it’s just the flu and another say that lemons and onions will boost the immune system and help keep it away.

I was just dumbfounded. Even some of the things that are said on here are just shocking. And, pharmacists want to play a larger part in healthcare..........scary af.
Oh I'm a bone wizard not a pharmacist, these COVID related threads draw in all types

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

LOL gtfo.