Naplex Reschedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Naplex Reschedule

• help

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ideas?

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Zelda Zander

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, how do I reschedule my naplex without playing the fee (money is tight now). I heard that you can cancel it at the last minute and the in ~2 days they'll let you reschedule it, no charge, is that true?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys, how do I reschedule my naplex without playing the fee (money is tight now). I heard that you can cancel it at the last minute and the in ~2 days they'll let you reschedule it, no charge, is that true?

thanks
By delaying your Naplax you are losing vast sums of money in productivity costs. These potential lost wages make any fee trivial.

Reactions: 1 user
If you don't make 60/hr right now, there is no point delaying it. Charge your cc. Who cares about 20%/yr interest of $500? Calculate working 2 weeks of rph rate.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is called tripping over dollars to catch pennies.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 3 users
pay the fee, you've heard someone got lucky with a potential loophole. what you don't want is canceling and find out they closed that loophole and now you have to pay another 500

Failing NAPLEX is disastrous (the prospect of which probably is why OP is rescheduling), but why care about $500 bucks if you feel you really need more time?

This is called tripping over dollars to catch pennies.

Exactly. Loss of 3 months of pharmacist income is bad but employers will think you failed the NAPLEX when you are licensed in December and not during the Summer.

My rule of thumb - study as hard as you can and pass it the first time. Don't end up putting your life on hold for 3-6 months. It is not worth it.

Reactions: 1 users
It's not even that hard, I think I studied for a week and that was overkill. It's a minimal competency exam.

they've made it harder.

This is probably the result of the saturation. The purpose of the board of pharmacy is to protect the public. It is a way for the board to limit the supply of pharmacist.