Naplex Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

forestpark

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What scores are people getting? What did you use to study?

Members don't see this ad.

I passed. What score I made doesn't matter. All that matters is that I passed. (For what it's worth, I did well but the actual number doesn't mean anything). This whole "what score did you get?" is total bull**** and doesn't matter. Reminds me of the joke.....What do they call the person who finished last in their medical school class?...Doctor.

I used Rx Prep book, videos, and quiz bank. Totally worth the cash.
I don't think people who haven't taken NAPLEX care what the score is to rank themselves or put people down or on pedestals. But I know as for me I wanted to know because it kind of helped me not freak out after I took that dumb Pre-NAPLEX. Just thought I put that out there because you (OleMissRX) seemed a bit passive aggressive in your response.

I took pre-naplex 1 week before my test day got a 69 :scared: Naplex was 96.

I used RX prep, APhA, and notes from our school's licensure exam review not all for each subject I just supplemented PRN to grasp the subject. I felt like I totally failed like everyone else. I studied for 4 weeks. I did the RX prep calculations plus some of the 120 q's but didn't finish them. I felt really confident with the calculations. The individual subjects were iffy but I'm so happy to report that I passed!!! :laugh:

I took pre-naplex 1 week before my test day got a 69 :scared: Naplex was 96.

I used RX prep, APhA, and notes from our school's licensure exam review not all for each subject I just supplemented PRN to grasp the subject. I felt like I totally failed like everyone else. I studied for 4 weeks. I did the RX prep calculations plus some of the 120 q's but didn't finish them. I felt really confident with the calculations. The individual subjects were iffy but I'm so happy to report that I passed!!! :laugh:
oh and I forgot to mention i didn't even finish the test I had like 6 questions to go when the test shut down

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't take the pre Naplex, only studied RxPrep for 3 weeks, about 3-4 hours each day. I studied primarily the quiz banks (all topics in details) and skim through the book. Got a 126 on the Naplex first time.

Got 106 on the NAPLEX. I used McGraw-Hill's NAPLEX Review Guide and did like 50 of the questions from the 120 calculations packet. That book is awesome if you just want a down and dirty refresher instead of those super thick and heavily detailed books. I bought a bigger book, but I didn't even crack it open. I wanted something that quickly went through each topic. I probably spent about ~10 hours total study time (I definitely did not study like I should have). On the test, I would say there were about 5 math questions that I didn't know how to do and just put something into the box without trying. I finished the test with an hour to spare. :)

Prenaplex: 88, 112
Naplex: 118

Study Material: RxPrep - book and online courses, plus the RxPrep quiz bank. Was all I used and all I needed.

For those who states do not participate in NABP site reporting.... the key to seeing if you pass...... is it saying "ATT closed for NAPLEX". My button didnt turn orange until my state (IL) posted the grade.

Rx prep only :Read the entire book, Quizzes 5x and 120 calculations 2 nights before the exam
Score: 120

Thanks for the info, I'm really worried, I just took my naplex exam yesterday and it was really not good. (Freaking out). Anyway I'm also from IL and just want to how long did it take for you to know your grade had been posted? Thanks

Guys would like to know how many maths question were in box form instead of choices.congrats all who passed, you guys are our inspiration.

Guys would like to know how many maths question were in box form instead of choices.congrats all who passed, you guys are our inspiration.

I took it last Thursday and I got about 30 math questions, almost all of mine were fill-in. (maybe like 2 that are MC)

I took it on the first week of Sep. and it felt like I got 40Q in calculations. Most of it were also fill-in forms. I'm not that good at computation. After the test, I felt awful and thought of not passing. But thank God I was completely wrong. I passed naplex. :)
Greatly appreciate this forum!

Last edited:
I took it last Monday 9/18 and got 104 ....I Only used the Rxprep quiz bank (not the book as I didn't have time for it) ....good luck to everyone.:)

oh and I forgot to mention i didn't even finish the test I had like 6 questions to go when the test shut down

I'm glad to hear someone passed without completing all 185 questions. My exam shut down as I was clicking my answer for 185. I'm not sure if I clicked fast enough.

Please suggest!!
My pre-Naplex score was 61 and today I got my NAPLEX score, which is ""25""
I couldnt believe my eyes. Anyone else here got that low score or I am the only one here ?
I couldnot finish last three questions because time ran out, after finishing the exam I was not confident that I will pass but I was positive and definitely not hoping the score that I got. I feel very much down.
I am thinking to get it rescored, what do you guys suggest, please reply.
Thank you

Last edited: