NBDE part 1 score re-evaluation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chats89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Friends i appeared for NBDE part 1 in november, 2012 and got 74 score. it is just 1 percentile away from passing score. so i want to know that had anyone tried for reevaluation of ur score and got any changes?? Bcoz am thinking to do it. or should i just appear again???

Members don't see this ad.

I think you should appear again and get a pass/fail score. Pass is better than a score of 75 in my opinion

I think you should appear again and get a pass/fail score. Pass is better than a score of 75 in my opinion

If you have appeared for exam in 2012, there is no score IF YOU PASS but if you Fail you'll be informed of your score which in your case it is 74. So if you request ADA to audit your score it may shift from 74 to PASS(NOT 75). If I were you, I definitely request for an audit. There will be NO 75.
Of course I don have any idea if your score really pass the border and your status become PASS.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeh its pass or fail only and if i pass than there ll b no score but i wanted to know that whether anyone has ever tried audit for there score means does it works? or i should just start studying and not waste time in it.

yeh its pass or fail only and if i pass than there ll b no score but i wanted to know that whether anyone has ever tried audit for there score means does it works? or i should just start studying and not waste time in it.

If you recently have taken your part 1 and you are still fresh, I think by reviewing for 3-4 weeks and retaking the exam you're gonna Pass it. BUT, it will be shown on your score report that you've Failed once before.

But if you request for an audit and at the same time reviewing the materials and keeping fresh, you have the chance of receiving PASS on your first exam after the audit(hopefully) This way you are a winner because: 1.There will be no Fail shown on your report 2. You prevent the headache of retaking the exam. BUT, if after audit you are still 74, then you schedule a test date and retake it. You've just wasted dollars for your audit request.

Final decision is yours! I actually do not know anyone before who has requested for audit

Friends i appeared for NBDE part 1 in november, 2012 and got 74 score. it is just 1 percentile away from passing score. so i want to know that had anyone tried for reevaluation of ur score and got any changes?? Bcoz am thinking to do it. or should i just appear again???

Hi chats 89,
What have you done than? Have you applied for audit and got any positive response or you end up in giving exam once again ? I have the same case. I took my exam in April first week. Score is 74 :-( fail.

Plz plz plz do replay. Anyone who knows anything about score audits will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance !

Friends i did apply for reevaluation but no changes happened in that and i ended up paying more money and wasting my time as it takes 6-8 weeks, so i appeared late in my second trial. so i would suggest if u are at the same junction where i was earlier than start reading again and u can surely make it in next try as i did in my second trial.

I appeared in 2011 got a score, I passed the exam but wasnt satisfied with the score so paid the money for audit but nothing happened just wasted the money, so its better not to rely on auditing. Hope it helps.

My dear friends I would like to know if NBDE 1 is a combined pass or do i need to pass each section seperately. what i mean is for example if a person gets a score of 72 - 73 in one subject but overall composite score of above 75, has the candiadate passed or failed??please do let me know!!