NBDE part 1preparation group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

madiha_khan

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I live in Scranton, PA and I'm planning to appear for NBDE part 1 in May 2016. Just started my preparation from dental decks dental anatomy and occlusion section. Anyone interested in group study and discussion regarding NBDE part 1 preparation, plz respond.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi all,

I live in Scranton, PA and I'm planning to appear for NBDE part 1 in May 2016. Just started my preparation from dental decks dental anatomy and occlusion section. Anyone interested in group study and discussion regarding NBDE part 1 preparation, plz respond.
hi madiha provide me with your email id, skype if you have or contact info, iam a female preparing for nbde looking for study partner

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi madiha,I am also planning to give exam in June.I live in Toronto.but I can communicate on phone or through email.we can discuss any queries or questions.if you are interested let me know.

Hi madiha,I am also planning to give exam in June.I live in Toronto.but I can communicate on phone or through email.we can discuss any queries or questions.if you are interested let me know.
That's great. Do u have what's app? We can get in touch with what's app and skype too. Send me an email on my address [email protected]

Hi all,

Hi Madiha, my name is Aiman and I am also preparing for nbde part 1. I am also interested in group study and discussion. My email id is [email protected]
If you are interested let me know

Hi madiha, my name is mireya and I would like to study and learn from each other. This is mi email address
[email protected]
Thanks

Hi friends,

I hope you are studying well for the dental exams!

I am planning for part 1 NBDE asap and looking for serious study partner

I have completed decks,Kaplan and other materials in the past but want to do them again as I had break in my studies due to family issues.

I am looking for motivated sp who is regular and consistent.

I live in Houston,Tx but from India.

Only serious persons reply me here or can call me @ 832-647-3963

Please ignore this message if you already got a right sp

Thank you!

happy studying!

hi all, i am also preparing for nbde 1 ..planning to give exam in june.. ..searching for female study partner to discuss the topics and for proper study for nbde..

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all,

Hi Madiha.. I am interested in group discussions and plan to answer in MAy 2016 too.
I live in Harrisburg PA. My email [email protected]

Hi friends,

I have completed decks,Kaplan and other materials in the past but want to do them again as I had break in my studies due to family issues.

Thank you!

happy studying!
Hi Jesse,
whats up me.....I am serious too!

Sheena

Hi my name is Sheena. from India and then was in Canada, now live near Harrisburg, PA
I will send you all a group email to start?
Watch out..okay?
But Whats up is better Why Don't everybody send me their phone no and I can start a Chat Group?
Or you are welcome to add me to your Whats up-Chat group
my ph: 7176813400
Cheers :)

hi all,my name is ann,im gonna take nbde part 1 in may ,and looking for a studying partner ,i live in rockville, MD

hello ann I live in Manassas VA I hope to try may first time for nbde part 1 in May too. are you work or you have all days to study.

hello mrtha,yes i shadowing a dentist 4 days a week,its my first time to taking nbde, have you started yet?

dental decks ,asda papers,mosby reviews, nbde Q bank

I am interesting too how would I join the group!

Hi, I'm planning to give it in May 2016 as well,need a study partner to discuss topics and proper studies.please inbox if interested

hi guys are you study some things for nbde. Im studing anatomy from dental decks

Hi my name is Sheena. from India and then was in Canada, now live near Harrisburg, PA
I will send you all a group email to start?
Watch out..okay?
But Whats up is better Why Don't everybody send me their phone no and I can start a Chat Group?
Or you are welcome to add me to your Whats up-Chat group
my ph: 7176813400
Cheers :)
Can you add me in the Whatsaap group?

I've got released exam questions for part 1 & 2. If anyone is interested, message me and I'll send you photos of what I have.

Hi, I'm planning to give it in May 2016 as well,need a study partner to discuss topics and proper studies.please inbox if interested
Hey hie
I m planning to take part 1 in June
Pls let me know if u are interested in studying together

Hi friends,

Thank you!

happy studying!
Hello !
Are you still looking for a serious study partner for part 1 nbde prep?

Looking for study partner starting microbiology giving exam first week of June

Hi I did my test, Last week. Only I wait my results . Is very confused biochemistry some cuestion, need study very well proteins, metabolism.

what do you think about dental decks and ASDA paper , are enough to pass or some advices please