Nbde part 2 study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted614113

Hey I am giving part 2 in the first week of March.i am done with mosby and decks reading.if anyone is planning to give the exam in March and is on the same page with revision let me know.i want to do good revision this month.we can study through Skype.if anyone's interested let me know quick!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey I am giving part 2 in the first week of March.i am done with mosby and decks reading.if anyone is planning to give the exam in March and is on the same page with revision let me know.i want to do good revision this month.we can study through Skype.if anyone's interested let me know quick!!!
I am trying to get the exam in April

Members don't see this ad :)
hey im intrested and on the same page like u ...msg me if intrested.

Hello friends! I really need advice because I feel hopeless!!! For those who work full time or those who read my message I need some encouraging words. I just started my prepping for the part II one week ago and I'm planning on taking my exam the last week of May but I don't have too many hours to study during the week and get home super tired from work. Please can someone give me some recommendations about what would be a realistic deadline and how to do my prep for the part II?? I will reallyyyy appreciate any advice or guidance.. Have all of you a great day! :)

Hey
Hello friends! I really need advice because I feel hopeless!!! For those who work full time or those who read my message I need some encouraging words. I just started my prepping for the part II one week ago and I'm planning on taking my exam the last week of May but I don't have too many hours to study during the week and get home super tired from work. Please can someone give me some recommendations about what would be a realistic deadline and how to do my prep for the part II?? I will reallyyyy appreciate any advice or guidance.. Have all of you a great day! :)[/QUOT
Hey try to search a motivated study partner..or if not for couple of months try to work part time..study decks mosby ..give good quality time and believe in urself..u will do it ...all d best

Hello friends! I really need advice because I feel hopeless!!! For those who work full time or those who read my message I need some encouraging words. I just started my prepping for the part II one week ago and I'm planning on taking my exam the last week of May but I don't have too many hours to study during the week and get home super tired from work. Please can someone give me some recommendations about what would be a realistic deadline and how to do my prep for the part II?? I will reallyyyy appreciate any advice or guidance.. Have all of you a great day! :)

Since this is an important exam, I would agree with the comment above that try to work part time till the exam and give it your best shot.
- If there is no way that you could work part time or even just take leave for a month or so..........then I would suggest making a strict timetable for yourself and following it religiously.
- If you're too tired after work how about sleeping an hour early and getting up an hour early so that you can study in the morning for an hour or so ?
- prioritize the topics and focus on strengthening your weak areas.
- another thing could be utilising your weekends to the full (if you're not working then) study 8 hrs a day on Saturday and sunday.
last bit of suggestion would be if none of the above works for you and you think you wont be prepared till may then just postpone your exam to when you will be prepared enough to get a good score.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: 2 users
I spoke with my boss and working part time is not possible.. When do you guys recommend me to set my exam? Also thank you so much for taking the time to reply my post

From what I know people get a decent score with 2-3 months full time preparation, take this into consideration and plan for yourself according to how much time you can devote in a week and then set your exam date accordingly.
for eg- if you plan to study dental decks part ii and mosby book part ii............see how much time it takes you to get through a certain number of decks lets say 2 hrs for 25..........then count how many total you have to go through lets say 100 so you basically need 4hrs for 100 decks.
this will give you a rough idea of how soon you will be able to read all your decks, do the same for mosby or any other material you want to read before exam.......also, always keep 1 week over the time required which is a buffer time, in case you miss your schedule a bit.
Since you're working full time you really have to break it down to progress per hour and stick to it.
As for a recommendation to set your exam, you really have to calculate it on your own as your circumstances will be different from someone else's , also reading speed etc.......so take a pen and paper and try the above method it might work for you.
and don't worry you will make it, it takes time but you will get there :)

Hello colleagues ,
I am looking for a serious female study partner who lives in the states and is preferably studying full time and is planning to take part 2 in May ..
We can plan a schedule and encourage each other , and update each other in our progress and finally try to help each other when we are faced with doubts ..
If interested plz inbox me your email ..
Thank you ..

Thank you dr89, Ndeb2015 and Lamiya... I wish you guys all the best during this process️ your words helped a lot !

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

I am looking for a study partner to start studying for NBDE part 2. I am in Chicago. If anyone is in Chicago and wants to study with me please inbox me.

Hello colleagues ,
I am looking for a serious female study partner who lives in the states and is preferably studying full time and is planning to take part 2 in May ..
We can plan a schedule and encourage each other , and update each other in our progress and finally try to help each other when we are faced with doubts ..
Thank you ..
In which state are you?

Hi,

I am looking for a study partner to start studying for NBDE part 2. I am in Chicago. If anyone is in Chicago and wants to study with me please inbox me.
Hi am intersted

Hello colleagues ,
Thank you ..

Anyone interested in study partner for part 2 ..

Anyone in Chicago and wants to study with me for nbde part2?

Hi am looking for a study partner for part 2.preferably telugu speaking girl.will give exam by nov or dec.
Any one intersted plz reply me.

Any one from telangana or andhra for part 2 study partner, female???

Hello I would like to study for part 2 and I need a partner.

Anyone looking for a study partner? Planning to give NBDE part 2 exam in July/August? I've already done a revision. Living in New York if you want to meet up and study too. Inbox me!

Hi there,
Looking for a serious study partner for NBDE part 2 exam 2015.........You can e-mail me or message me at

[email protected]
(347)459-6931

Thank you

Last edited:
Hello Fellows,

Need a study partner for PART 2. Please message me if you are SERIOUSLY interested.
Let's motivate each other. Thanks

hi im planing to take part 2 in may if u r interested pm me

Hi am looking for a study partner for part 2.preferably telugu speaking girl.will give exam by nov or dec.
Any one intersted plz reply me.
Hey still looking. Sorry I'm not Telugu speaking but looking for a partner.
Pm me if u looking for a partner

Hey still looking. Sorry I'm not Telugu speaking but looking for a partner.
Pm me if u looking for a partner
I found one partner 15 days before only.
So ...i cant do with u.

Anyone looking for a study partner? Planning to give NBDE part 2 exam in July/August? I've already done a revision. Living in New York if you want to meet up and study too. Inbox me!
R u still looking for NBDE part2 study partner? I am done reading once and now revising. Exam in June end. Pls pm me.

Hi are you still looking for someone dedicated for prep...please get in touch.

I am planning to take my part 2 in July August..... Any serious study partner who wants to go through mosby and decks.

Hello guys,
I am ready to teach students struggling to give NBDE exam. If you need tutoring please be free to inbox me.I have completed NBDE part 1 and part 2 and dental school in US. I love teaching and interacting with people.

Hello colleagues ,
Thank you ..
Are you still interested

Hi Looking for a study partner for part 2 . lets encourage and motivate each other.

Hello , i am starting to prepare for part 2 , is anyone interested? i plan to take it in august .

Hello, I am prepraring for part II and would like to have a study partner. Anyone in Houston area?

Hello , i am starting to prepare for part 2 , is anyone interested? i plan to take it in august .
Hi I am planning to give my exam in august too... looking for a serious study partner