Nbde Part Ii Score Report

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDS NO 1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i just received my part 2 score card i got 82 .i know it is not high marks. I would like to share some information i got like 335 ans correct on the first day and 63 ans correct on the second day.So this shows you have to get lots of ans correct to score above 80. do your decks and old released exam well along with kaplan online q bank.... pls donot pm me regarding remembered qustion as i donot remember any and we are not supposed to share the exam questions according to ada...

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys, i just received my part 2 score card i got 82 .i know it is not high marks. I would like to share some information i got like 335 ans correct on the first day and 63 ans correct on the second day.So this shows you have to get lots of ans correct to score above 80. do your decks and old released exam well along with kaplan online q bank.... pls donot pm me regarding remembered qustion as i donot remember any and we are not supposed to share the exam questions according to ada...

congrat !! that's good score for part 2!!

Congratulations for a good score.

Could you please share with us your study plan ( how many months did you study, how many days and hrs /week). Also how many revisions did you do. I am planning to take it in August.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow! Awesome score! Congratulations.

Please write a little more about your study plan... What books did you study? How many times did you revise decks? Were there a lot of questions from the released tests?

Thanks.

Hi,

How long it took for you to get the result back? exactly 4 weeks?
thanks

Hello people,
I got the results in 18 days.first i did kaplan review ,then i did decks 2times ,not exactly 2 times only few subjects i did two times , did most of the old question papers even that i could not finish, so i did all the pharm and oral path q papers (only released) .then i did the kaplan online qbank . there were not many questions from old paper but they are very imp because you get brushed up with the whole sub once on doing released papers. actually there is nothing one can do for the second day preparation. the exam is real test of our clinical knowledge .I studyied for 2.5 months. guys remember we have to get many question correct to score good. molar 19 you have lots of time to prepare so chill..

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!
Good luck, DDS NO 1!

hey dds no.1, thanks for the info, now here's my question, How do you know that you got 335 right and 63 right ? is it gven in the score report? By the way 335 and 63 out of how much? Pl.. inform,

when i first started thinking of giving nat board exams, I was discouraged after hearing many people getting 90+ < I assumed that they were getting 90+ answers right out of 100...
I am not in the us, that's why i guess, I was not aware of it..
After seeing this, I am much relieved .... could you elaborate... it could help many exam givers. thanks a bunch..

hi orthodon, first thing i would like to tell you is this score in not of NBde PARTI THE SCORE I AM TALKING ABOUT IS FOR NBDE PART II . THE SCORE IS WRITTEN ON THE SCORE CARD YOU RECEIVE. IN THE NEW FORMAT OF NBDE PART ONE ONE HAS TO GET LIKE ALMOST 80-90 CORRECT TO SCORE HIGH . AND THESE SCORE ARE ALL PERCENTILE. SO IF YOU WANT TO GIVE NBDE STUDY HARD AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO WELL. THE 335 CORRECT IS FOR THE FIRST DAY PAPER WHICH IS OUT OF 400 .AND THE 63 CORRECT IS OUT OF 100 THIS IS FOR THE SECOND DAY WHICH IS THE CASE BASED EXAM...

hi orthodon, first thing i would like to tell you is this score in not of NBde PARTI THE SCORE I AM TALKING ABOUT IS FOR NBDE PART II . THE SCORE IS WRITTEN ON THE SCORE CARD YOU RECEIVE. IN THE NEW FORMAT OF NBDE PART ONE ONE HAS TO GET LIKE ALMOST 80-90 CORRECT TO SCORE HIGH . AND THESE SCORE ARE ALL PERCENTILE. SO IF YOU WANT TO GIVE NBDE STUDY HARD AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO WELL. THE 335 CORRECT IS FOR THE FIRST DAY PAPER WHICH IS OUT OF 400 .AND THE 63 CORRECT IS OUT OF 100 THIS IS FOR THE SECOND DAY WHICH IS THE CASE BASED EXAM...

thanks pal, that was good info...

Yes, very good info now please deactivate your CAPS LOCK as it makes your post unpleasant to read as you are SHOUTING when you type this way.

:)

achutang6 , sorry for shouting by using caps lock...:laugh: was only trying to give some information.......

Hi DDS NO 1,

Thanks for SHOUTING:). two more questions:
among all 400 questions in Day 1, are they mixed or indicated by Subjects like part1(anatomy, physio, biochem?)?
If they are mixed, do you have any idea what percentage for each subject?(say, operative 40%, pharmacology 35%???) This is very important because we could focus on subject with high percentage.
thanks.

Hey guys,
just for everyone to know, there is no way to find out how you did on the second day. The score report that tells you how many case based questions you got right is talking about the whole exam. So if you got 63 out of 100 the 100 questions is from the whole exam which is 500 questions. Unfortunetly, no one knows how they did on the second day. hope this helps. good luck

well if that's true, the the curving must be like part 1.........however I heard that the curve for part 2 is not much......that is if you want to clear you have to get more than 70 questions right out of 100..........is this true..does anybody have any idea.......

Hi
Im going to take part 2 soon. Im looking for most
recently released exams. do you have any idea how can
i get those old exams? i found some old exams in ASDA
but it was a compile from 98 to 2005 and only 300
questions. I need more questions from 98 to 2006.

if you have any idea, please let me know.

Thanks a lot
Eiman