NBOME COMAT Psych Shelf

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pleepl3us

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone here taken the psych exam and can comment on preparation/difficulty. I take it tomorrow afternoon. I've looked through FA Step II CK, Boards and Wards, as well as a quick look through FA Step I. The only questions I have done are the practice/sample questions on the COMAT website.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone here taken the psych exam and can comment on preparation/difficulty. I take it tomorrow afternoon. I've looked through FA Step II CK, Boards and Wards, as well as a quick look through FA Step I. The only questions I have done are the practice/sample questions on the COMAT website.

how did it go? I have it tomorrow. I hate being the guinea pig for these nbome exams....i wish we could have just taken the nbme exam.

how did it go? I have it tomorrow. I hate being the guinea pig for these nbome exams....i wish we could have just taken the nbme exam.

Not to freak you out but it is a terrible exam. In typical NBOME fashion you are guessing on way to many questions having little to do with your knowledge of medicine. I marked way to many for comfort and didnt have as much time at the end as I would have liked as you have to re-read so many questions wondering what the hell they are asking. Best of luck.