Need Advice! Should I Have My Transcripts Resent?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clc8503

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
One of my transcripts was mailed out on January 7th, the other two were mailed out less than a week later. However, my application still says "not recieved" for all three schools. I tried calling customer support, but the girl I talked to wouldn't really tell me anything and was basically rude. Then, I logged into my account a few days ago and found a headline on top of my application that asked me to refrain from contacting AACPMAS regarding transcript information. I'm at a loss here. What should I do??? Has anyone else experienced this sort of thing? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

yea dude. they lady at aacpmas customer service is basically a ****...my transcripts were sent Jan 5th. still haven't been received.. dont know what to do, as everything is time sensitive.,,,tell me what u decide to do. i am about to resend my transcripts by the end of this week if i dont see any progress..

It usually takes a 10 business days for them to process the transcripts, if it takes longer, i suggest calling them. Thats what i did and they told me they would conduct a thorough investigation and it was processed within 2 days after i called. Which schools are you guys applying to?!

Members don't see this ad :)
It usually takes a 10 business days for them to process the transcripts, if it takes longer, i suggest calling them. Thats what i did and they told me they would conduct a thorough investigation and it was processed within 2 days after i called. Which schools are you guys applying to?!

so that means after receiving the transcripts, it takes 10business days for processing, as in GPA calculations and stuff??? I already called them twice and they said the same thing, to wait.....so aggravating

so that means after receiving the transcripts, it takes 10business days for processing, as in GPA calculations and stuff??? I already called them twice and they said the same thing, to wait.....so aggravating

I know.... It is not supposed to take more than 10 business days, but apparently you and I are exceptions to that. I tried calling today around 4pm (their time), but it said their office was closed. Did you get a message heading on top of your application that said not to call them regarding transcripts? I don't care what it says. I'm going to call them again within the next few days if nothing happens. Assuming my transcripts took about a week to get there (and that's assuming it took longer than it should have), the time has more than exceeded the amount of time it should have taken. Also, why does the same rude girl always answer the phone? Is she the only person working in customer support? I'm probally going to have my transcripts sent overnight within the next few days if nothing happens. I'm also going to pay extra for delivery confirmation. Let me know if anything happens with you. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one, but it still sucks. Also, I PMed you my facebook info. That's the best way for me to fill you in on what happens.

I have the same problem! I sent my transcript jan. 4th and resent it last week as well. Everytime I call AACPMAS, they are extremely rude and tell me that the status I see online (not received) is what it is.

Been dealing with the same problems. Has anyone else that resent transcripts had theirs verified?

and if you didn't have the AACPMAS transcript request form online sent with your transcript, then it will take an extra week for them to "receive" the transcript...don't know what that means..

Update: Two of mine have been recieved. The third still says "Not Recieved." I'm having it shipped overnight on Monday.

One of my transcripts was mailed out on January 7th, the other two were mailed out less than a week later. However, my application still says "not recieved" for all three schools. I tried calling customer support, but the girl I talked to wouldn't really tell me anything and was basically rude. Then, I logged into my account a few days ago and found a headline on top of my application that asked me to refrain from contacting AACPMAS regarding transcript information. I'm at a loss here. What should I do??? Has anyone else experienced this sort of thing? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I was in the same predicament as you all. Sent mine out just before the new year waited 4 weeks and just got my apps verified. Great thing too, got emails from schools offering interviews after 1 day. Contacting AACPMAS does nothing just gotta be patient and know everyone else is going through the same thing and there is plenty of time.