Undergrad transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Podman16

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm applying this upcoming cycle, so ill be applying this august. I know that you can send your letters of recommendation before the cycle actually opens and I was wondering if you can do the same thing with your undergrad college transcripts? Will they just hold it for me until the application cycle opens and I submit my application?

Members don't see this ad.

You will be sending your transcripts to AACPMS. When the cycle opens you can open an account and at that point you can send in your transcripts. The LORs go to the schools and they all differ slightly in when they accept and how they except them.. Call the schools and ask them when they want your LOR.

If I were you I would open my account when the cycle opens, take time making sure it is all filled out right, send in the necessary documents, and wait for schools to for an interview invite. As always, I suggest calling the schools and AACPMS when you have questions about the details of documentation because they process may change year to year.