Need help for CRDTS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

satch

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. I am about to take the CRDTS boards in few months. can anyone tell me if there is any training /course for CRDTS. I called up alomost 9 central region dental schools but they said they train only there dental students not outside school students. I want to get trained for CRDTS , as I want to improve my clinical skills. If anyone has any kind a details, please help me. My exam is not too far. Please help me if any one knows any person or any university/school who train for CRDTS boards. I am ready to pay for the personal classes.
Any.... to help me......
Regards
satch

Members don't see this ad.

satch said:
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. I am about to take the CRDTS boards in few months. can anyone tell me if there is any training /course for CRDTS. I called up alomost 9 central region dental schools but they said they train only there dental students not outside school students. I want to get trained for CRDTS , as I want to improve my clinical skills. If anyone has any kind a details, please help me. My exam is not too far. Please help me if any one knows any person or any university/school who train for CRDTS boards. I am ready to pay for the personal classes.
Any.... to help me......
Regards
satch

I heard of a really good training course called "Dental School." You go there for four years, pay a whole bunch of money, and then almost everyone seems to pass the CRDTS exam. You may want to check it out. :D

If you are a practicing dentist, I think your handskills should be sufficient to do well on the exam. Just do a couple practice preps on the manikin teeth to get a feel for the plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.