never have i ever...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sgrnspc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
it's friday, there should be cool titles for posts... anyway just wondering:

has anyone ever gotten an interview from being on the GW hold list?!?

have people who've had their secondaries complete in Aug, gotten interviews at any school in october? november? december? ...

have people who've been interviewed early still gotten rejected ??

please feel free to answer any of the above questions or add your own! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

zahque said:
can we really not believe it's not butter?

if corn oil is made of corns and olive oil is made of olives, what is baby oil made of? :p

seriously now, does anyone have any answers to my previous questions??? :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
sgrnspc said:
it's friday, there should be cool titles for posts... anyway just wondering:

have people who've had their secondaries complete in Aug, gotten interviews at any school in october? november? december? ...

please feel free to answer any of the above questions or add your own! :thumbup:

From last year:

1) Nope. GW put me on hold in September, I believe, and there I stayed for the remainder of the application cycle

2) I don't remember. Heh. :p

3) Yup. I interviewed at Northwestern on September 28. They waited 'till March or April to reject me. But that's okay, I had better places to go by then :D

sgrnspc said:

I second needing an answer to this...

sgrnspc said:

i know people that have, last year (either in march or april, i think)

yeah. i did when i applied previously. i was complete at nymc in late august and got an interview for late october (didn't get in)

yeah.

some of these answers are soooo not what i wanted to hear...
this process is sooooo nerve-racking :barf: AND +pissed+