New Koda Kimble?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OleMiss2012

Go Rebels!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know when the new edition (Tenth edition) of Koda-Kimble is supposed to be out?

Thanks,
OMP

Members don't see this ad.

Does anybody know when the new edition (Tenth edition) of Koda-Kimble is supposed to be out?

Thanks,
OMP

Sometimes soon. Last quarter when I bought the old addition, my profs were like, you know there is a new addition coming out for the fall - we finished proofreading it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone seen the new DiPiro?

We were advised to buy the new edition, but the Amazon reviews make it sound like it's printed on crappy paper (phone book quality) and doesn't really contain much new information.

As long as the binding is better. That thing falls apart if you open it more than three times. I guess most pharmacy students don't have that issue, but I still think it's something that should be looked at.

Yea, my Dipiro's fell apart within 2 days of buying it. It fell all of 1.5 feet off my couch and the cover came off and the book split down the middle. I should have complained to Dr. Dipiro since he was the dean of my school and all.

Good thing I was lowballing people for the older version, now I'll just download the new version! Yay.

Our prof said he really wanted us to buy it, we'd use it in class, etc, so I bought a low-end copy on Amazon ($113 new)

Normally I'm excited when I know an Amazon package is waiting on my door step, like it's Christmas again. Not as excited today. ;)

If you are okay with the older version, why did you buy it...SOMEONE can give it to you for free!

do you have a link to the pdf version that you can pm me please?

Thanks,
OMP

Don't know exactly, but it wont' be available until probably spring 2012 at the earliest, and late spring at that. It might be possible the text-only will be available before then, but the multimedia version that they are producing is getting reworked. I doubt they will distribute the text-only prior to that.