New pieces of flair.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WVUPharm2007

imagine sisyphus happy
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
<---- Check it out. I'm a bonafide, certified, authentified PharmD. (imagine the arrow is pointing like 20 lines lower)

Everyone come get their new, fancy buttons! They're free! Woo!

Members don't see this ad.

<---- Check it out. I'm a bonafide, certified, authentified PharmD. (imagine the arrow is pointing like 20 lines lower)

Everyone come get their new, fancy buttons! They're free! Woo!

He's bonafied... Yup, he's a suitor.

Submitted my request. I guess I should finally donate some beans to SDN as well. Well, maybe next paycheck.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you realllllly have to send in copies of your stuff? That seems like a lot of work. What will this do for me? Will I get more chicks? Will the brohams like me better?

Mikey, please respond. Thanks

-Dr. Capt JBUPrePharm, Pharm.D. No longer prepharm

o ok. Can't wait until I get my badge!

Last edited:
I'll just have to keep working hard so I can get that badge one day :D

Do you realllllly have to send in copies of your stuff? That seems like a lot of work. What will this do for me? Will I get more chicks? Will the brohams like me better?

I sent them my state license number with a link to the verification website. Pretty simple.

Usually not. If you use your work e-mail and submit your license number, SDN can usually just verify your license number online. Some of the specialties we offer badges for are more difficult to verify than a PharmD.

Since you already have the military services bundle of goodies, there would be no other upgrades applied beyond the badge. For people without that other badge, they might get some upgrades depending on what other badges they already have.