New School Planned In Disney Community

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2021Doctor

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
An investment vehicle led by Orlando plastic surgeon John Choi paid $5.9 million for the 36,000-square-foot office building in the heart of the Disney master-planned community.
Choi told GrowthSpotter he will be moving part of his practice to the new location, but his ultimate goal is to open a college of osteopathy in the former academic building.

Members don't see this ad.

Celebration isn't Disney anymore really

• Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
May God take my soul before I witness this unholy abomination.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You can learn boob jobs and sing along songs at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
You can learn boob jobs and sing along songs at the same time!

"It's a small wart after all, it's a small wart after all!
It's a small wart after all, it's a small, small, wart!

... but for real, Mr Johnson we can deal with this HPV lesion but you still have penile cancer. That'll be $500 please."

Reactions: 4 users
"It's a small wart after all, it's a small wart after all!
It's a small wart after all, it's a small, small, wart!

... but for real, Mr Johnson we can deal with this HPV lesion but you still have penile cancer. That'll be $500 please."
"Treatment normally takes a couple weeks, but if you have a fastpass it's much quicker"

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Whoever approved this is a real mousekatool.

I’ll see myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Celebration isn't Disney anymore really
I still like it. Another new school in Orlando tho? UCF won't like that. They deserve it tho since they want to take as many OOS as they can, and don't have much dedication to central florida. Would be great if Florida Hospital/Orlando Health did thier own school. Would be the ultimate payback for UCF picking freaking HCA as their primary partner for rotations/residency.

Reactions: 5 users
I still like it. Another new school in Orlando tho? UCF won't like that. They deserve it tho since they want to take as many OOS as they can, and don't have much dedication to central florida. Would be great if Florida Hospital/Orlando Health did thier own school. Would be the ultimate payback for UCF picking freaking HCA as their primary partner for rotations/residency.

100% agree. I’m from melbourne/Palm Bay Area (45 minutes south east) and would love to see this 😂

Reactions: 1 user