Newbie intro

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hart of hrng316

Amazed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hola fellow pre-audiologists!

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I graduated from UT Austin 3.5 years ago with a B.S. in retail merchandising. I realized that I liked working with people, but wanted to help people with a physical need instead of material-wise. I moved back to Austin about a year ago to take the prereqs for SLP grad school. In the process, I fell in love with the ear and audiology. I will start my first year in the Fall at UT and am interested in cochlear implants.

So that's my audiology story in a nutshell. I'd like to hear other people's stories, what year you are/school, interests in the field, etc. I look forward to getting to know y'all. :p

Members don't see this ad.

I graduated from Vanderbilt University in 2007, My background is in Deaf Education but I love the clinical and almost investigative aspect of audiology. I will be starting my AuD at the University of Tennessee Knoxville this Fall.

Hola fellow pre-audiologists!

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I graduated from UT Austin 3.5 years ago with a B.S. in retail merchandising. I realized that I liked working with people, but wanted to help people with a physical need instead of material-wise. I moved back to Austin about a year ago to take the prereqs for SLP grad school. In the process, I fell in love with the ear and audiology. I will start my first year in the Fall at UT and am interested in cochlear implants.

So that's my audiology story in a nutshell. I'd like to hear other people's stories, what year you are/school, interests in the field, etc. I look forward to getting to know y'all. :p

Last edited: