Newenco interviews.

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nipa@MSU

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone...
I have an interview coming up at NEWENCO in few weeks.....i was wondering if anyone interviewed there this fall...if u did how was it like??:). Did anone hear from UH yet....they are saying that my file is still not complete as one of the proffessors sent out the letter today:(. Neways, I have an interview at SCCO soon...

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats on getting interview invites. When did you send in your application for SCCO?

I too have still not heard anything from Houston. I read somewhere that they have a priority deadline for applications. That deadline was Oct. 15. Maybe now Houston will begin to give out interview dates.

For those who went (or are still going) to Houston, do you remember around when you had your interview or found out that you were accepted? It just seems that Houston is taking longer than all of the other schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
nobodyknows said:
Congrats on getting interview invites. When did you send in your application for SCCO?

hey..
i had sent my application in the last week of septemebr ...i think around september 26th...

Hi!

I had an interview at NEWENCO last week. It was really laid back and the people there were really friendly. Don't worry about a thing. They get back to you really quickly about whether or not you got it too. I found out 3 days after my interview that I got in. Good luck! :luck:

Awww..so envious! =P
Still awaiting my OAT score and my letters of recommendation!! sigh...
Usually, do you guys send everything at once? or do you send it as you go along kinda thing?

Katalio said:
Awww..so envious! =P
Still awaiting my OAT score and my letters of recommendation!! sigh...
Usually, do you guys send everything at once? or do you send it as you go along kinda thing?

I'm sending my stuff in as I go along...my letters of recommendation should be in, transcripts should be in next week, my essays and the rest of the app just went out, and then i just have to wait for the dreaded scores....

Houston does take awhile to get out interview invites...BUT they let you know about acceptances within a few weeks :)

GOOD LUCK

anyone interviewing at UH on Nov 19th??..