NeWW Girl - Sign Up & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Referencing you saying you wouldn't let down your "three teammates"

Which, if you had that many, we'd be pretty screwed :D
I said that?

Members don't see this ad.

For the moment I'm going to

Unyeet Kate

Yeet Clem

Really struggling with this decision

Members don't see this ad :)
Would Clem/nanook tunnel his own teammate from D1 like that? Or, alternatively, could either him or PSV be an un-found Lost Wolf?
I thought Clem’s general game philosophy was bussing as necessary but not really chomping at the bit to deepwolf. I don’t know where I’m getting that from, though. But yeah I guess can’t fully rule out any pairings from D1 due to lost wolf

Reactions: 1 user
I thought Clem’s general game philosophy was bussing as necessary but not really chomping at the bit to deepwolf. I don’t know where I’m getting that from, though. But yeah I guess can’t fully rule out any pairings from D1 due to lost wolf
Given the number of confirmed or semi-confirmed village PRs, it does seem... a little weird that they wouldn't recruit the lost wolf.

But that wouldn't clear Clem, it would just be fairly unpairing between him and DubzSV

I’ve made this exact fake as a wolf though 😬

But probably that’s just my bias and it’s more likely genuine

• Hmm
Fmpov, if we have as many village PRs as it sounds like we might, then it's probable to think wolves can recruit the lost wolf if I'm interpreting that right
Which is to say I think Clem is the person most likely to be compatible with other potential scummies and the most probable hit

If there are 4 village PRs, that means they chose two additional options.

In order, the power of the options seems to be
1. Daytalk
2. Recruit
3. Role Cop
4. Bulletproof
5. JOAT

But they may have disagreed?

Reactions: 1 users
Given the number of confirmed or semi-confirmed village PRs, it does seem... a little weird that they wouldn't recruit the lost wolf.

But that wouldn't clear Clem, it would just be fairly unpairing between him and DubzSV
I mean, I'm maybe 65% expecting Clem to flip wolf. I assume we'll be notified if he were a lost wolf that was found. Given the relentless tunnel I'd hope that would help clear me

Day 3 Tally - "I Think We've All Been Here, Right?"
1684462146688.png

PlayerVoted By
Miranda
PSVClem
TruenamerChic, genny
Katemiranda
ClemVis, True, PSV
Leading:@Clem J
Missing:@Kate51
Yeet Close:10pm CDT/ 11pm EDT TODAY (~1 hours)
Last Updated:10:07 pm est/9:07 pm cdt by Alissa

Members don't see this ad :)
I mean, I'm maybe 65% expecting Clem to flip wolf. I assume we'll be notified if he were a lost wolf that was found. Given the relentless tunnel I'd hope that would help clear me
Your game here seems the same as it did in the one game I've played with you and you were most definitely town. And if @Clem isn't going to come explain his read I'm going to decide to let that go.

but i don't want to be wrong about clem
I don't want to be wrong period

But when I try and draw a circle around three people, he's in the most circles that make sense to me. If I have to pick a wolf, he fits the most possible configurations with how I currently feel about the game.

Day 3 Tally: "I Think We've All Been Here, Right?"
1684462430696.png

PlayerVoted By
Mirandagenny
PSVClem
TruenamerChic
Katemiranda
ClemVis, True, PSV, Kate
Missing:

Attachments

• 1684462422835.png
    1684462422835.png
    185 KB · Views: 24

Okay, that makes Kate seem unlikely now

I don’t have a solid grasp on Clem, but since they won’t give good reasoning for wanting to yeet PSV moving there seems next best

Unyeet Kate

Yeet Clem

PlayerVoted By
Mirandagenny
PSVClem
TruenamerChic
Kate
ClemVis, True, PSV, Kate, miranda
Missing:

Attachments

• 1684462700260.png
    1684462700260.png
    185 KB · Views: 21
Okay wait correct me if I’m misremembering, but Dubz said you have not played with scum Dubz and then you said you caught her in some scum role? This discrepancy is bothering me and I don’t know if it’s just because I misynderstood your reply
I'm not sure if she was mafia or not, I think she mightve been an indy? The important part is that she wasn't town

• Hmm
I'm not sure if she was mafia or not, I think she mightve been an indy? The important part is that she wasn't town
I already told you she wasn't mafia. She was neutral. Her role was al dente.

PlayerVoted By
Mirandagenny
PSVClem
TruenamerChic
Kate
Missing:
Last Updated:10:07 pm est/9:07 pm cdt by Alissa

Okay, just realized that I am very very likely the NK target tonight, so I'm going to do my best to give a reads list with thoughts

Village

genny - Our recent discussion over PRs (and the way she changed her mind after receiving new information that matches the information I have) screams village genny to me. I don't love the True-tunnel, but can overlook that as her not being super plugged in and parking her vote for a bit.

Chic - The tenor of our conversation earlier (and in our conversations earlier in this day cycle) seems incredibly difficult to fake. If she's a wolf, she's a very, very good one.

Vissy - Similar reasoning for genny. I did suspect her enough to try blocking her last night, but it was more of a "I feel too good about you right now, I think you're pulling one over on me" kind of suspicion. Her reaction to today's events rang very true to me.

__________Line of Suspicion___________

PSV - I do not claim any ability to read PSV, she's demonstrably very good at being a wolf. With that said, there's nothing that makes her feel more 'clear' for me, and some of her statements (like talking about how confusing things are) feel un-PSVish.

Kate - Tough one. There are some things that make her feel rather village; messing up the number of scum, showing up and trying to be helpful with solving, etc. But everyone above her feels a little more village. I've been swayed enough to not vote here tonight, but if I absolutely had to pick three people on the spot she'd probably be on that list.

Miranda - I think some of the 'lost and confused' feels a bit played-up. Essentially, she has fewer village points in my book than anyone else at this moment. Felt good about her early on, but she hasn't moved "up" while other people have.

Clem - Not a ton to go off of, but it really feels like he tossed out an easy "bad vibes on Dubz" opinion and has otherwise not participated much. NAI for him, I know, but I really think a village Clem would have given us more at this point.

Woof

1684465120893.png

PlayerVoted By
Mirandagenny
PSVClem
TruenamerChic
Kate
Missing:
Yeet Close:10pm CDT/ 11pm EDT TODAY (~2 MINUTES)
Last Updated:10:57 pm est/9:57 pm cdt by Alissa

Did you expect more? This is Clem
I know it's NAI. Part of me says if he were town he'd stick around and fight for the benefit of other townies but the same logic can be applied to him being wolf
OTOH Nanook does what he wants

I would know that had I made it more than two episodes into season 7.
Also genny are you saying he's Ferguson or you just think he's village?

Day 3 - One Jar, One Douchebag

douchebag jar.gif

Everyone at the party grew increasingly uneasy. Where are all the party crashers who keep kicking people out of the loft. All eyes fell upon Aparment 4D's most notorious douchebag...

Kicked out of the party is @Clem J who was Schmidt who was

Vanilla Villager

Schmidt 1.gif
Schmidt 2.gif
Schmidt 3.gif
You are Schmidt. You are an overly confident ladies' man who is originally from Long Island, New York. While attending Syracuse University, you were very obese, and shared a dorm room with Nick and became life-long friends. Since then, you have worked hard to lose weight and to be seen as physically attractive and cool. Because of this, you often say offensive or cocky things. Every time you do, your roommates make you put money in the apartment's "Douchebag Jar".

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
IT IS NOW NIGHT 3. PLEASE SUBMIT NIGHT ACTIONS ASAP FOR EARLY CLOSE

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
NIGHT 3 CLOSED. PLEASE HOLD FOR WRITE UP

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users