NeWW Girl - Sign Up & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@miranda920
youwoof.png

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
NIGHT 3 - Looks like the party has to end! PART 1

Party gif.gif

Everyone at the party convinced Jess to leave the loft and investigate.

Kicked out of the party is @Truenamer who was Jess Day who was

Village Blocker

Jess 1.gif

Jess 2.gif

Jess 3.gif

You are Jess Day. You are a bubbly, offbeat teacher in your early thirties and originally from Portland, Oregon. After discovering in the pilot episode that your live-in boyfriend, Spencer, is cheating on you, you respond to an ad looking for a roommate on Craigslist. You were surprised to find that the loft was advertised by three guys, because the description of the place "sun-soaked and beige-y" made it sound like they were women! It ends up working out well for all of you and you grow to be best friends!

You are a Village Roleblocker.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
NIGHT 3 - The Paper - PART 2

Jess came back with a piece of paper in hand, pale as white, as if she had seen a ghost...

"What's wrong?" Nick asked.

"I found this outside the door..." she slowly handed him the paper.

eviction.png

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
NIGHT 3 - The Eviction - PART 3

"Evicted? 24 Hours? OK! Party's over! Everyone GET OUT!" Nick shouted.

Leaving the party for good is @chicandtoughness who was Coach who was

Vanilla Villager

Coach 1.gif
Coach 2.gif
Coach 3.gif

You are Coach. Your real name is Ernie Tagliaboo. You are cocky and driven, yet sometimes awkward. You are one of the roommates when Jess first moves into the loft in the pilot, but you move out before the second episode to move in with your girlfriend Malia. In season 3, you move back into the loft after breaking up with Malia. You have worked as a personal trainer at gyms and as a sports coach. You later become a health class teacher at Jess' school.

as well as @Kate51 who was Aly who was

Vanilla Villager

Aly 1.gif
Aly 2.gif
Aly 3.gif

You are Aly. You are Winston's officer partner. You are petite, which gets the guys worried that you cannot defend yourself, but you quickly prove them wrong.

and finally...

@genny who was Ferguson who was

Vanilla Villager

Furgeson 1.gif
Furgeson 2.gif
Furgeson 3.gif

You are Ferguson. You are Winston's beloved pet cat who used to be owned by his ex, Daisy. Winston decided to keep you after petsitting for Daisy and deciding she was not a good cat owner. You almost became an animal actor!

NIGHT 3 - Party's Over. Time to Move Out - PART 4

It seems the party crashers won the day.

WINNING FOR THE WOLF FACTION IS

@Viscernable who was Caroline -
Vanilla Wolf

Caroline 1.gif

You are Caroline. You are Nick's ex-girlfriend at the start of the series. You are good at making his life miserable.
Sadie 1.gif

Your cover role is Sadie. You are a friend of Jess. You are a lesbian gynecologist. Schmidt once remarked that your profession makes you a "va-genius."

and

@miranda920 who was Abby Day -
Vanilla Wolf upgraded to Wolf JOAT

Abby 1.gif
Abby 2.gif

You are Abby Day. You are Jess's older sister and described as bit of a wild child. You are frequently in trouble with the law.

Joan.gif

Your cover role is Joan Day. She is the mother of Jess and Abby Day. She has been divorced from Bob Day for quite some time. She occasionally enjoys partaking in magic mushrooms.

"WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEEE" a gruff voice bellowed from the bathroom. "Two urinals?! I'm rich!" he exclaimed.

Also successfully crashing the party is @potentialsheltervet who was Outside Dave - Lost Wolf

Outside Dave 1.gif

You are Outside Dave. You are a quirky homeless man who lives outside of the apartment building and often interacts with Jess and her roommates.
Tran.gif

Your cover role is Tran. He is an elderly Asian man who Nick becomes friends with. He hardly speaks, but smiles a lot at Nick, and helps him defuse his anger with water therapy.

empty.png

The gang of Apartment 4D sadly looked around at the empty loft. It was the end of an era. So much had changed! One by one, they made their way to the moving truck outside. As they closed the door, they saw...

gotcha.jpg

"WINSTON?!?!" they shouted.

"Gotcha!" he laughed. "Prank Sinatra strikes again!"

It was a prank all along... He invited the party crashers. And printed the eviction notice. IT WAS ALL A PRANK. But at that point, everyone was too tired to unpack everything. So they continued on...

THE END

Last edited:
THANKS FOR PLAYING EVERYONE! :biglove:

Everyone will be added to tot/dead chat in the morning!

Huge thank you to my co-mod @alleycat03 and congrats to her for modding her first game!

What mods did wolves take? Did you only take the JOAT?!

Well played by everyone, I literally had no sus on Visc the entire game lol. I was actually trying to swap my vote to miranda (not that it would matter) but the theatre I was in had literally no bars of service.

Omg wolves tried to kill their baby wolf AND True blocked the kill.

What are the odds.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What mods did wolves take? Did you only take the JOAT?!

Well played by everyone, I literally had no sus on Visc the entire game lol. I was actually trying to swap my vote to miranda (not that it would matter) but the theatre I was in had literally no bars of service.
We only took the JOAT!

I told you dubz was mafia smh

Ggs

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
TRUE
YOU BLOCK SOMEONE AND THEY IMMEDIATELY ARE LIKE “WELL HERES ANOTHER EXPLANATION”
YOU DONT GO KAY
YOU SLAM THEM INTO THE GROUND WITH GREAT PREJUDICE

• Haha
TRUE
YOU BLOCK SOMEONE AND THEY IMMEDIATELY ARE LIKE “WELL HERES ANOTHER EXPLANATION”
YOU DONT GO KAY
But also glad to see you back pls play more.

My WW playbook is this: Tunnel so hard even when they’re village. It usually works out eventually. :shrug:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Maaaaaaan I was so confident vis and Miranda were onto me D2 and turns out they tried to kill me??
f9f.png

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
TRUE
YOU DONT GO KAY
❤️

I knew you were bad in my gut but I wouldn't trust myself bc I don't know yall over here and everyone was so against it. Dammit.

I know your play now, PSV. WE SHALL MEET AGAIN 😌
Was everyone against it, though? 🧐
Hehe. Games aren't usually this slow here. It was a bit of a weird one.

Nice having you over here, though! I've also never subbed in before so it was an experience for me.

• Care
Well, that's unfortunate. Great job wolves, you played excellently.

• Care
Congrats wolves.

Psv, you remain my current mafia hero. 👏

• Wow
GG, everyone. I’m glad that my streak of “sus player, they’re a PR” continues. (On the plus side, I town read a PR, too.) I also think I never would have caught the wolves here, because only going for JOAT is so different to how I would wolf in this setup o_O

TRUE
YOU DONT GO KAY
Shouty samac has my heart❤️

• Care