No Grade Replacement, what to do? Please help :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverblue28

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your sGPA is too low as I'm sure you know. Best option now is an SMP or post-bacc.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I am not much of a fan of DO post-bacc/SMPs. Try applying first and then at the same time apply to SMPs. I don't think you should underestimate yourself, a lot of people are facing the same situation as you.

Members don't see this ad :)
^^ what he said. I would still send some DO apps out and see what happens if you have the money for it. In the meantime, I would look into the SMPs you referred to, but also still retake some of the core classes you got Cs in. Yes, total grade replacement is out of the window now, but retaking those classes at a CC will still go a long way towards removing some of the red flags from your app. Especially the C- in bio 2, I believe some schools require a C in all pre reqs.

Either way, you still have a good shot. No one really knows how this is going to effect things. If you want this bad enough you can still achieve it.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.